Sign in to follow this  
southstand

OK - be honest who watched

the Football League show

Yes I know we are Premier League but just interested in those whose wider football interests would have meant that they had to watch the telly till 1am

Of course there would have been the bonus of seeing Ipswich go top of League

Maybe that would have been the reason why most would have had an early night - maybe getting ready for the full fill of Premier League next week

Seriously who are just City fans and who are also more avid football fans

Didn''t watch the show and indeed didn''t watch it last year. Good that the BBC give attention to the football league but then ruin it with the way it''s produced.

However did watch the Brighton vs. Doncaster and Southampton vs. Leeds games and plan to watch West Ham vs. Cardiff later.

It''s a good league to watch whilst there are no Premier games.

Now that we''re out of it I will probably wait until it pops up on BBC iplayer if my eyelids start drooping.

Saying that - we probably won''t be on too much earlier or for too much longer (if at all!) on Match of the Day!

It''s on Sky+ series record, and I enjoyed watching the show. I did a fast forwardi through the bits where Steve Claridge speaks. Good to see some old City players score a few goals.

I might be wrong here, but have they changed the format slighty by having less talk and more action? I''m sure last season they used to break up the League 1 and League 2 hightlights with some chat after each block of four games. This looks to have stopped.

I watched it - no idea why it was on stupidly late, mind.  It wasn''t as if Match of the Day was on before it.They''ve definitely improved it having got rid of the daft section where fans send in texts and emails which means more room for showing stuff that''s actually interesting.  To be honest, even though the show has got a lot of stick on here in the past two seasons, I think it''s always been pretty good - after all, fitting three divisions'' worth of matches into one programme isn''t the easiest task.I''ll still watch it as I''ve always been interested in English football in general - obviously Norwich are where it''s at for me, but we''re not the be all and end all of football either.

Went one better and went to watch a ''real'' match with my Posh supporting mate.  Good game - Palace look in deep trouble if they continue the way they did yesterday!

Yep, i watched it. Watching West Ham v Cardiff now, live on BBC.

Having a wry smile, that West Hams ''keeper, Greeno, and Cardiffs ''keeper, Marshall, both left us because they were too good to play in a lower league with Norwich, and look where they are now, and where we are now.

I watched as love to watch all English football. For those asking why it''s on so late it''s because it takes several hours to put the show together. They show goals from around thirty five games and have to wait for match footage to arrive at the studio, not like match of the day when there is only around seven games to show and satellite links to all Premier League grounds.

No but I am making sure I watch it on iPlayer. [:)] Love the football league show! and I am making sure I still am well aware of current affairs in the champ. got a fantasy team and everything,.

I thought we were featured pretty well in the Southampton-Leeds match. Norwich City was mentioned seven times by my count. I was beginning to think those Southampton fans but, more particularly, Leeds fans watching must be getting really ticked off. Nice. Comments were along the lines of, "Leeds had a good lead on Norwich in league One until Norwich took the title at the end" and "Leeds may be able to stage a comeback. They scored more goals than anyone in the Championship last season, except for Norwich."

I watched it on BBC iPlayer, still going to take a keen interest in the Championship but don''t take much notice of the leagues below that, I turn it off after the Championship highlights.

Love the Football League Show. Always record it to watch it at a more sociable hour. I''ll still do the same this season as I like following the lower leagues too.

i watched the championship bit on iPlayer yesterday morning, mainly to get me up to speed with who has signed for who etc..

wasn''t interested enough to watch it when they moved on to League 1 but i bet the people of Sheffield were!

I watched it and always will, i like to see the other leagues and goals from them.  But i do stick ot on Sky + so i can watch when i want and speed through the talking and any highlights of Scum winning