No, its not AJ from this board that i''m talking about...

Sorry if its already been mentioned in the last few days but i haven''t visited since last friday.

Apparently Liverpool are planning a bid for Palace''s Andy johnson aswell as Morientes. Also, i just read that lyon want morientes aswell, which could make AJ to l''pool even more likely.

Personally, and i think most of you would agree with me ( at least i hope you do:unsure i think this would be brilliant because palace would have no one to score for them, and although with the money they would receive they could bring in someone new, its us who have got the best available striker on the market, i.e Ashton.

Views, anyone????

I''m all for that - anything to stop the guy who has scored half of Palace''s goals getting more for them is good in my books. It will give us a better chance of staying up - from other message boards, the general consensus is that WBA will stay at the bottom, then it is a scrap between us, Palace and Soton. Losing Beattie won''t help Harry, but that man is a managerial mystery somehow always pulling the right strings. Palace without their main striker is great, which leaves us and maybe Blackburn or Fulham how could have a bad spell.

Dowie has said if they lose AJ they will give up. I really cannot see how any team in the position they are in could sell someone so important - what a way to stick two fingers up to the fans. If they do sell him I think it would only be at the end of the season. Otherwise it''s suicide in every sense.