Sign in to follow this  
pete

Holt contract

Clubcall reports GH only a year left on contract with interest from Newcastle. I am sure he signed 3 tear extension last season. Please advise if I am dreaming?

I thought he has 3 years signed just before we won promotion - pretty sure we would not have done nothing about it over the summer if he only had 1 year left

By the magic power of putting these three words in Google you can discover wethere he did sign a three year contract

By spending time rummaging amongst the fantasy sites for the terminally dim you can find that Grant Holt is not only going to Newcastle, but has only a year left on his contract.

And you wonder why so many people continue to make money out of other people''s stupidity

[quote user="City1st"]By the magic power of putting these three words in Google you can discover wethere he did sign a three year contract By spending time rummaging amongst the fantasy sites for the terminally dim you can find that Grant Holt is not only going to Newcastle, but has only a year left on his contract. And you wonder why so many people continue to make money out of other people''s stupidity[/quote]

My God, he''s right you know. Bloody good thing this Google. 6th April 2011, signed for 3 years.

He will have a year left on his contract in 2013