Sign in to follow this  
pete_norw

O T NOT FOOTBALL

Pete please don''t pull this thread.

My grandson has Action Duchenne,the most progresive form of Muscular Dystrophy, He is 9 now he will be confind to a wheelchair by the time He''s 10 or 11 and could be dead by the time he is 20, We desperatly need to raise funds for Research my Doughter id doing a parachute jump at Beccles aitfield on 17/9/2011,http://justgiving.com/maria-philpott.

Secondly it has been arranged for Julian Smith of Britains got tallent to do a concert next June or July at Carrow road, I spoke with people at the club yesterday to check the availability of a function room, which I have been told are free in June July so its a matter of working out dates with Julian himself, If you don''t already know my brother is his Stage manager, I know a few Norwich fans have been to his concerts I''m going to see him tonight at Hunstanton.     

[quote user="pete_norw"]

Pete please don''t pull this thread.

My grandson has Action Duchenne,the most progresive form of Muscular Dystrophy, He is 9 now he will be confind to a wheelchair by the time He''s 10 or 11 and could be dead by the time he is 20, We desperatly need to raise funds for Research my Doughter id doing a parachute jump at Beccles aitfield on 17/9/2011,http://justgiving.com/maria-philpott.

Secondly it has been arranged for Julian Smith of Britains got tallent to do a concert next June or July at Carrow road, I spoke with people at the club yesterday to check the availability of a function room, which I have been told are free in June July so its a matter of working out dates with Julian himself, If you don''t already know my brother is his Stage manager, I know a few Norwich fans have been to his concerts I''m going to see him tonight at Hunstanton.     

[/quote]

Damn laptop can''t spell

That was meant to be my DAUGHTER is doing a parachute jump at Beccles Airfield.

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]

http://www.justgiving.com/Maria-Philpott

Hope that link helps Pete

How about a sticky SDP?

[/quote]

Thanks that brilliant, I took Lee and Maria to Hunstanton last night to meet Julian Smith Lee was totally gobsmacked, his little face was a glow, And we look forward to the show next year at Carrow road 

[quote user="snakepit ric"]Just donated great cause. Good luck getting too total !![/quote]

many thanks, it all helps, My attentions have been on Kenya for so long now, We never knew how ill Lee is untill a few weeks ago. It''s handy aswell when my Brother is Julian Smith''s stage manager and able to get in first with any bookings. we have other things in the pipeline such as sponsored Horse ride across Anglia, a lot more organizing for that is required.     

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="snakepit ric"]Just donated great cause. Good luck getting too total !![/quote]

many thanks, it all helps, My attentions have been on Kenya for so long now, We never knew how ill Lee is untill a few weeks ago. It''s handy aswell when my Brother is Julian Smith''s stage manager and able to get in first with any bookings. we have other things in the pipeline such as sponsored Horse ride across Anglia, a lot more organizing for that is required.     

[/quote]

Thanks for taking the time to look I can confirm that we will be holding a Concert next June and also a Golf Challenge match at Caldercot, Watch this space for detales,

Living with Muscular Dystrophy or Cancer doing a parachute jump or walking Adrians Wall,

To those uneffected let me tell you its like living with a loved one on death row, you hope for a reprieve and damn well know you won''t get one, no matter what charity you chose to support every penny helps,

Good morning all, slight up date on the fund raising, my Daughter''s target of £1.200 has been smashed through to £3.500, all of which came from off line donations We have a Golf tournament at Caldercot, (members only) so if any members on here and fancy a a go we would love to see you there, Final plans for Julian Smith concert at Carrow Road will be made on Monday When I see Emma. so A big thank you to everyone, also if you shop at Tesco in Gt yarmouth perhaps you will have your shopping packed by one of the family,

THANKS AGAIN   

[quote user="pete_norw"]

Good morning all, slight up date on the fund raising, my Daughter''s target of £1.200 has been smashed through to £3.500, all of which came from off line donations We have a Golf tournament at Caldercot, (members only) so if any members on here and fancy a a go we would love to see you there, Final plans for Julian Smith concert at Carrow Road will be made on Monday When I see Emma. so A big thank you to everyone, also if you shop at Tesco in Gt yarmouth perhaps you will have your shopping packed by one of the family,

THANKS AGAIN   

[/quote]

Concert is on.

An audiance with Julian Smith  Norfolk Lounge

Norwich City F.C.

June 23rd 20.12 Tickets will be sold by verious outlets in and around Norwich and by post for further infomation if interested you can Pm me