Sign in to follow this  
Keith  Roads

Lift offered to Wigan from Norwich

I would HAVE to sit in the front because I get car sick if I sit in the back. And we''d have to listen to my choice of music becasue I fell ill listening to things I don''t like. And we would have to stop at McDonalds on the A1. And I''m certianly not chipping in anything for petrol. And I don''t talk to strangers.

What time can you pick me up?

Mungo

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]

I would HAVE to sit in the front because I get car sick if I sit in the back. And we''d have to listen to my choice of music becasue I fell ill listening to things I don''t like. And we would have to stop at McDonalds on the A1. And I''m certianly not chipping in anything for petrol. And I don''t talk to strangers.

Mungo

[/quote]The only problem I can see with that, is that the A1 isn''t the best route to take.

[quote user="Keith Roads"]

Got spare seat in car, if interested.

Phone Keith on 01603 729802 (work) or 466325 home after 5 pm.

[/quote]''Would you like to see some puppies?''

[quote user="The Young One"][quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]

Mungo

[/quote]

The only problem I can see with that, is that the A1 isn''t the best route to take.
[/quote]

The recommendation for best route is:- A47 through Peterborough, take A1 north, turn off and go past Rutland Water and Melton Mowbray. Head towards Kegworth and then take A50 to Stoke. Go to M6 J16 and then north to J25 Wigan.

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]Sorry but that''s the way I want to go. If Keith won''t go that way, he can stuff his lift. I''d rather walk!

Mungo

[/quote]You forgot to mention he''d have to pick you up and drop you back at Southampton! [:D]

[quote user="Gene Tierney"][quote user="Keith Roads"]

Got spare seat in car, if interested.

Phone Keith on 01603 729802 (work) or 466325 home after 5 pm.

[/quote]

''Would you like to see some puppies?''
[/quote]

I always thought you were a man Spangles or whatever you call yourself nowadays [:)]

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]Keith, when you pick me up, could you bring a pint of milk and a loaf of medium sliced wholemeal bread with you. It will save me going to the shop.[/quote]

What about magazines/newspapers for the long journey?