Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Stoke K-O time??

The Stoke site are still showing a Saturday 3pm KO.  [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-034.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]1.30pm.[/quote]

Thanks Pete.

[quote user="Harry"]The Stoke site are still showing a Saturday 3pm KO.  [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-034.gif[/IMG][/quote]

So is the Canaries site . . . At the mo

[quote user="The Young One"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Well that sucks. Who wants a discounted ticket? £20 GW stand. Valued £35.[/quote]Yep I''ll take it[/quote]

Its yours then. I would let you have it for free but I need some of the £35 back to redeem some dignity. I have a ticket collection reference number so you can collect it from the ticket office match day. PM if you can.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="The Young One"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Well that sucks. Who wants a discounted ticket? £20 GW stand. Valued £35.[/quote]Yep I''ll take it[/quote]

Its yours then. I would let you have it for free but I need some of the £35 back to redeem some dignity. I have a ticket collection reference number so you can collect it from the ticket office match day. PM if you can.[/quote]I have pm''d and emailed you via this site, do you know whether ticket can be collected before match day ? i.e tomorrowcheers

It was a bit of a blow changing it from the Saturday but 1:30pm Sunday would be my second choice. As an exiled fan, fixtures tend to effect us the most and at least with this kick-off, I can get home at a decent hour.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Well that sucks. Who wants a discounted ticket? £20 GW stand. Valued £35.[/quote]

Bet you''ll have a queue [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Well that sucks. Who wants a discounted ticket? £20 GW stand. Valued £35.[/quote]

Bet you''ll have a queue [:D]

[/quote]

Not really, sold happily to Steve, though it is such a shame on my part. Back in the UK for probably only three games this season. At least I will be a Wigan and Chelsea. If we can come away from the first three with four points intact I will fly back to India a happy man

I''m a bit late in the day on this thread but why hasn''t this remained a 3.00pm KO ?There''ll be a few irate  ''other halves '' fuming that their Sunday has been messed up and there''ll be others who travel some distance to Carrow Road who won''t be happy either.We''re going to have enough fixture changes to accommodate the TV cameras so why move a 3.00pm start here ?