Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Stoke K-O time??

If it''s any earlier than 1500 I cant realistically make it to the game and Iv''e just rather unwittingly ordered a ticket!

Any ideas anyone? Based on past experience with such a situation?

Thinking back to last season, I''m pretty sure that games moved not-for-sky are literally put back 24 hours, so kick off at 3, unless there is some external reason for it to be different.

[quote user="Chelmsford Canary"]Has it been officially moved?

My guess is 3.00 on Sunday though[/quote]

Its official, but KO tbc:

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~2411585,00.html

I pick up my hire car at Gatwick at 1130 so will have over 3 hours to get to Carrow. Should be OK then by the sounds of things. A 4pm KO would relieve the pressure a bit though that''s for sure.

[quote user="Blooberry"]Am almost certain its going to be a 1.30pm kick off[/quote]

On what basis do you make that assumption???

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="Blooberry"]Am almost certain its going to be a 1.30pm kick off[/quote]

[/quote]

Because I''m a steward & we got told on saturday to be down there at 11.30am for what is a 99% sure 1.30pm kick off

Its announced today so my fingers are firmly crossed. Or else I will have a free ticket on the go for the GW stand. I''m fairly confident it will be 1500.

[quote user="Blooberry"][quote user="Lord Horn"]

[/quote]

Because I''m a steward & we got told on saturday to be down there at 11.30am for what is a 99% sure 1.30pm kick off[/quote]

Oh crap. Well that was £35 well spent then.

[quote user="Blooberry"][quote user="Lord Horn"]

[/quote] Because I''m a steward & we got told on saturday to be down there at 11.30am for what is a 99% sure 1.30pm kick off[/quote]

Fair enough....but I''ll still await the formal announcement [:)]  (Won''t affect me anyway as I''ll be there even if they played it in the middle of the night!!!)

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Its announced today so my fingers are firmly crossed. Or else I will have a free ticket on the go for the GW stand. I''m fairly confident it will be 1500.[/quote]

Hopefully it will be a 3pm kick off so you can make it on time, if however the kick off time is earlier and your ticket is going spare, I can make use of it.Your''d be doing me a great favour.

[quote user="Felixfan"]I heard for what it''s worth that Lambert was pushing for a 1-30 ksck off.[/quote]

Good move as it cuts their recover time !!

The new kick-off time was supposed to be announced on Monday - still wrangling, perhaps? Rather annoying as I''m trying to organise a friendly for my Sunday team, and want to know if we''ll be able to play in the morning and still have time to get to the match...

How long do the supporters have to wait, to know what time we k.o. v Stoke at Carrow Road on sunday the 21st of august ???

Come on Norwich City Football Club, you promised us monday .... that was yesterday !

[quote user="YellowRoad"]

How long do the supporters have to wait, to know what time we k.o. v Stoke at Carrow Road on sunday the 21st of august ???

Come on Norwich City Football Club, you promised us monday .... that was yesterday !

[/quote]To be fair, it must have to be ratified by the Premier League itself, so the hold-up could be at their end.

Sorry for double post. Maybe someone who''s on Twitter could send a tweet to McNally about this?

[quote user="Coelho"]Sorry for double post. Maybe someone who''s on Twitter could send a tweet to McNally about this?
[/quote]

Have done that. Will let you know if I get a response.

[quote user="marvin the martian"]I wish we were still in league 1, this wouldn''t be an issue.[/quote]

HAHA.

I don''t want to ever be back there again.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Coelho"]Sorry for double post. Maybe someone who''s on Twitter could send a tweet to McNally about this?[/quote]

Have done that. Will let you know if I get a response.

[/quote]Thanks Beau.

Norwich City Ticket Office say they are waiting for confirmation ...

As soon as Stoke qualified for the European League you knew this was possible, all the match dates of the European and Premier League were known, so it''s a disgrace that we still don''t know.

The club are awaiting confirmation from the Premier League. No good emailing or tweeting the club they will announce it as soon as they know.