Sign in to follow this  
homeagain

Car Flags

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]I wish it had a NCFC logo on it or Canary...Kinda boring to me just the yellow and green checkerboard
[/quote]

And then you get into the whole copyright/intellectual property issue again

Its probably best to keep it to plain checkerboard

Thanks for the interest..I couldnt put a city crest on these as the club would get all copyright about it. Would prefer if they were ordered through Ebay because of the payment issues, if anybody wants aa significant number i will deliver within the city.

Picked up 10 this afternoon and they look very good value.I shall take them to the NCISA/PUPS BBQ Friday evening so hopefully it might result in some more sales for homeagain.Two will be on my car heading for Wigan on 13th.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Picked up 10 this afternoon and they look very good value.I shall take them to the NCISA/PUPS BBQ Friday evening so hopefully it might result in some more sales for homeagain.Two will be on my car heading for Wigan on 13th.[/quote]Good to see you sporting City''s colours somewhere, seeing as you can''t find a shirt to fit you! [:D]

As promised......Car flags will be on sale on Sunday at Hellesdon Car Boot sale. Still £3 each or 2 for a fiver

Just a quick reminder for those that are interested,will be on sale at Hellesdon High car boot tomorrow Sunday 7th.......