Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

Anyone else worried?

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Define ''lightweight''? Is this a quality or a muscle issue? I think we''ll be OK but it will be tight. I''d be amazed if Holty scores anywhere near fifteen goals though.[/quote]

Exactly! Another pointless "buzzword" that someone has latched onto that means absolutely nothing.

Who Let The Fox Out ? ! ? Wrote:

"I can see Holt getting 8 max and Morison 5 perhaps."

You meant by Christmas right?

DCB you are an absolute tool!!! What a completely pointless thread!!! how the funkenhaus did it survue this long!! I have travelled many miles this season (and previous) and have be very happy with things so far. What the funk do you expect? we are 9th in the league having spent a fraction of what those above us have spent! Prey tell DCB what is your master plan fu**in muppet???...

[quote user="Brighton Yellow"]DCB you are an absolute tool!!! What a completely pointless thread!!! how the funkenhaus did it survue this long!! I have travelled many miles this season (and previous) and have be very happy with things so far. What the funk do you expect? we are 9th in the league having spent a fraction of what those above us have spent! Prey tell DCB what is your master plan fu**in muppet???...[/quote]

You do realise the OP create this thread in pre-season right?

[quote user="SotonCanary"][quote user="Brighton Yellow"]DCB you are an absolute tool!!! What a completely pointless thread!!! how the funkenhaus did it survue this long!! I have travelled many miles this season (and previous) and have be very happy with things so far. What the funk do you expect? we are 9th in the league having spent a fraction of what those above us have spent! Prey tell DCB what is your master plan fu**in muppet???...[/quote]

You do realise the OP create this thread in pre-season right?[/quote]

he''s got a point you know, who looks the the fu**in muppet now...

Brighton I think you look the ''muppet'' for being so unnecessarily rude and hostile.

As someone else pointed out this was posted pre-season when we had just lost to a distinctly average Palace side. We had played them off the park but lacked any bite up front. It made me worried- hence the post- in which I even stated I hoped to be proved wrong.

I have been and that is fantastic.

These were reasonable concerns in early August. I think we know much more about the quality of our squad now and I''d be amazed if anyone thought we''d be doing as well as we are with this team of players. All hail Lambert & Culverhouse!

Was about to pounce till I saw the date of the OP, But to add my little bit I''m very happy what has happened in the season so far, ant to watch MOTD and feel relaxed about the whole thing, even more so than the last 2 seasons where we always had the chance of another team beating us to the winning post, where as now I feel very confident that we are here to stay.