Sign in to follow this  
Chunky Norwich

Players who'll go...

Lots of talk about players coming in and I''m delighted for the second year in a row that the club are doing so much business in the summer.

However, I''m slightly surprised that we haven''t shipped more players out or cancelled contracts. Do you think Lambert wants the big squad as cover?

I cannot see Hughes, OTJ or S Smith getting anywhere near the bench and I can also see Martin (Chris, obviously), Johnson, Wilbraham, Adeyemi, Daley and McDonald being surplus to requirements and loaned out or sold.

Personally I''d cull Hughes, OTJ, S Smith - ability but no attitude - Wilbraham, Daley and McDonald but still see some potential in Johnson, Martin and Adeyemi who I''d loan out for the season.

Thoughts?

My thought is that there is a post on exactly this subject under the heading ''Are the Exit Doors broken?'' [:)]

In response to your post, Im surprised that there havent been more exits - I can only think that PL will wait for people to come back for pre-season training before making a decision - he''s already indicated something along those lines.  Until theyve been back for a few days the likes of OTJ, Wilbraham et al have as much chance of making the squad as anyone.  I reckon we may see a few more leave towards the end of the month

You would get shot of Cody ahead of Oli?

Oli needs games to kick start his career. Cody has proven he has an eye for goal and a desire to do well.

I think Oli will go first if not both of them.

[quote user="chicken"]You would get shot of Cody ahead of Oli?

Oli needs games to kick start his career. Cody has proven he has an eye for goal and a desire to do well.

I think Oli will go first if not both of them.[/quote]Agreed!

I would guess that he will go a free with a big sell on clause.

I would imagine that he was on very little thus is off while Hughes and S Smith are now on excess of 8k/week and are digging their heels in to a greater or lesser degree