Sign in to follow this  
mikewalker

Movers and Shakers week

I''m frigged if I''m sitting next to cooked chicken man next season, it''ll be a wrench to leave the Family Enclosure Ultra''s but I reckon the Jarrold (near the back) is prime territory for me to get my tactical analysis on. Plus there''s some tasty tart in the row my amigo''s on in N block, I''d love a season long blimp of her chebs.

Anyone else sick to death of their neighbour(s) and looking for a new seat?

[quote user="Smudger"]Nope, but they''re all sick to death of me apparently! [;)]
[/quote]

I find that hard to believe !

[quote user="Sing up the river end "]You can move at any point in the season.It''s just there won''t be much choice[/quote]

I phoned yesterday to see what seats were available and was told I was unable to move, not even with an admin fee and the extra seats going in.

[quote user="mikewalker"]

I''m frigged if I''m sitting next to cooked chicken man next season, it''ll be a wrench to leave the Family Enclosure Ultra''s but I reckon the Jarrold (near the back) is prime territory for me to get my tactical analysis on. Plus there''s some tasty tart in the row my amigo''s on in N block, I''d love a season long blimp of her chebs.

[/quote]

Row and seat number?

[quote user="Smudger"]Nope, but they''re all sick to death of me apparently! [;)]
[/quote]

Should be plenty of empty seats for them to move to at the Walkers, ho ho etc and so on.