Sign in to follow this  
ben17ncfc

Thomas Hitzlsperger

Has also been posted on here http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=400&fid=191&sty=2&act=1&mid=2117039176 though may be the same poster!

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Hitzlsperger sounds like something in the autistic spectrum.[/quote]

I remember having one of those in the early 80''s. Used to play Hungry Horace and Jet Set Willy on it...

[quote user="Drazen Muzinic"]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Hitzlsperger sounds like something in the autistic spectrum.[/quote]

I remember having one of those in the early 80''s. Used to play Hungry Horace and Jet Set Willy on it...

[/quote]I''m saying nothing! [:D]

[quote user="ben17ncfc"]

I am dead serious. He was walking around with someone who was in shorts and an adidas top, looked like some sort of trainer.

[/quote]Yes, that was Carlton Cole.  And the guy in the ski mask was Scott Parker.  We are staying up!

I have just seen an interview of him on SSN, assume it was done today but could be a catch up obviously. However, he was talking about moving to Villa not city so i rule this one out straight away, unfortuantly

This is exactly the sort of signing we should be making, quite young, good pedigree, done the business in the Premership and on a free

Sadly we won''t sign him because his wages would probably break our wage structure. So what I would say we need players to go straight in to the team, all these squad players is not going to do it on its own, in my humble opinnion

[quote user="JF"]Has also been posted on here http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=400&fid=191&sty=2&act=1&mid=2117039176 though may be the same poster![/quote]

I can confirm, it wasn''t me who posted on there!

I know he has said that he wants to go to villa but im just letting everyone know i saw him in the city. Maybe it has something to do with us going to the training camp in germany and its somewhere near where he lives? i dont know.

I had to google him to see what he looks like, he''s hardly distinctive lookingAlso, he wants to be back at Villa according to 100''s of reports online

I know the OP is telling the truth because a work colleague saw Hitzlsperger playing tennis at The East Anglia Tennis and Squash Club on Lime Tree Road on Sunday afternoon. He even checked the clubs guest book to confirm it was him! He even said all his gear looked new!, so now we know why he went to Piltch!

This of course only means he was in Norwich, not that he is definitely signing for us!

[quote user="Clint"]This would certainly be the marquee signing that some people are clamouring for but I suspect it''s more than unlikely. Excellent player, would he be the best ever to pull on the yellow and green? I don''t recall us ever having a German international captain before![/quote]

But we did have the Danish international captain and he was c**p!

[quote user="ben17ncfc"]I know he has said that he wants to go to villa but im just letting everyone know i saw him in the city. Maybe it has something to do with us going to the training camp in germany and its somewhere near where he lives? i dont know.[/quote]hahahahah sorry mate that made me laugh... you mean like maybe he cant afford a flight so is hitching a lift back to Germany? [:P]

Also, somebody went to Captain Americas at lunchtime today and had ''chips n'' burger'' which, when you say it whilst eating it, sounds a bit like ''Hitzlsperger.'' And that eaterie is only a lightly toasted bun toss away from Pilch.

I would imagine a quality player who is a free agent would speak to a number of clubs during the summer. No reason why him and his agent wouldn''t listen to what Norwich have to offer.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]I suppose his cousin is some teutonic wooden toy maker living in Langleys cellar.[/quote]

I''ve no idea but his cousin''s mother works in Lidl

Great thread. Personally when I''m having top level talks about joining a new Premier League football team, I find it calms me down to go and buy a new pair of running shoes, which I can then play tennis in.

And of course, we don''t need the German international because we''ve just signed Bradley Johnson. Similarly, if Cristiano Ronaldo became available we should turn him down because we''ve just signed Elliott Bennet.

Something tells me the season needs to start...

haha - indeed, roll on next season

actually, i''ve just seen Jonathan Woodgate on London Road - oddly he''s selling the Big Issue magazine, so i guess he''s doing some charitable work prior to signing for NCFC.  seriously, if you look at Woodgate''s picture on google it''s definately him - same haircut and everything....