Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Submarine

Sky sports football coverage dates

Does anyone know when Sky sports are due to announce the list of fixtures for the first part of the season? With Stoke''s involvement in the Europe it may mean we''re on the list?

They will be drawing all of the games they''re showing on SSN next Wednesday at 9am

They wont be drawing the games FA Cup style, that is just nonsense. Last year the 1st batch of games were announced early july so i expect by end of week they will be revealed. There is a minimum amount of times each team has to be shown live, the exact number i cannot remember. Stokes european involvement won''t have any impact on that game being chosen. As a prediction I reckon Chelsea away will be our 1st live game

Regarding free online streaming, not everyone has a fast enough internet connection for online streams to work with interruption. I usually give up trying to watch football online as the picture stops then i end up missing a goal or the website gets taken down. For me it will either be Sky/ESPN for away live matches or the radio, the online streaming experience always frustrates me

[quote user="Keep The Faith"]It won''t matter what games Sky Sports chose to show as every Premier game can be watched live streamed on myp2p[/quote]

It will matter if you''re going to the games and you need to alter your work shifts. This is a little bit annoying to be honest, especially if you''re in a position like me where you have to give a months notice for holiday. One of the few things I hate about the premier league. Give me my football 3pm on a Saturday and 7:45 on a Tuesday occasionally!

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]We haven''t even had any games moved yet and you''re complaining! Unbelievable.[/quote]

You''ll have to change your user name to When Saturday/Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/ Friday Comes!

[quote user="canarytom"]Shut your moaning[/quote]

Pipe down "canarytom." Everyone knows you''re an imposter! The original Canarytom had over 1k posts- and he was a lot funnier!

[quote user="Paul is my hero"]I hope Chelsea at home is live as my son is a mascot and I would love my parents to see him walk out with the team[/quote]

Welcome to the pinkun Paul! Hope your son enjoys his mascot experience. Can you ask him to accidently kick Drogba in the shin before kick off?!