Sign in to follow this  
urdie_Canary

Talksport......

Quinny thinks we''re doomed. Getting quite boring hearing him write us off every morning.Although a Norwich fan has just rung up and said his peice.

Everyone''s allowed their opinion, a fair few ex-managers are giving us the best chance out of the three promoted teams, talksport can eat their hats come this time next year.

I''m afraid you had better get used to it!

In most peoples'' eyes we have truck loads of team spirit and passion but lack quality from front to back. There have been many clubs in the past with these credentials and they haven''t gathered enough points to survive.

In our eyes Holt & Wes are our best players but I would bet many Prem fans haven''t even heard of them!

It''s going to be tough but if Lambert stays till May I think we will scrape it!

Who gave us any chance of getting into the play offs last season, not many. Quinny also thinks Liverpool will win the league. If half of our new signings come off we will be onto a good thing and lambert has also kept some reserves for January

It''s not surprising that many people will think this. To many we are a team full of League 1/Championship players that have added a few League 1/Championship players to their number. The one thing we haven''t had to buy though is team spirit.

Currently working two doors down from the Talksport office..... should I stand outside & shake my fist at them for a while ?

[quote user="Crispy"]Currently working two doors down from the Talksport office..... should I stand outside & shake my fist at them for a while ?
[/quote]

Presumably the Talksport entrance doors are fairly wide if Alan Brazil works there - or maybe there''s a hoist?

don`t take it to heart!!.

before the start of last season, quinn was tipping the side i support (manchester city) to be involved in the relegation fight, and to have sacked mancini by november!!. he`s already started on us again this term, saying that if we don`t get off to a flying start, the pressure will be on and mancini will be lucky to keep his job.

he`s a typical scouse loudmouth,"this is our year". totally clueless.

Take a step back guys and look the odds, yes we are favourites to get relegated. The belief amongst us supporters is not carried over to the rest of the footy world.I don''t care, coz'' WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE !  

It''s the same every year, with the big gap between the Prem and Championship all promoted teams are favs to get relegated

Or maybe he just says something controversial because there''s not much to talk about in the football world and they need a few callers to justify the show''s existence?

Or he''s just lazy and tips the three that came up to go straight back down again.

Has this ever actually happened by the way?

I''m happy for everyone to think we''ll struggle then we''ll have no pressure on. Hopefully people will say they were wrong if we prove them wrong unlike Mark Lawrenson who hasn''t done yet after he said we were going to League 2 under Gunn two years ago.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]I''m happy for everyone to think we''ll struggle then we''ll have no pressure on. Hopefully people will say they were wrong if we prove them wrong unlike Mark Lawrenson who hasn''t done yet after he said we were going to League 2 under Gunn two years ago.[/quote]

Absolutely.

I would have more confidence in our survival if PL had managed to get one or two more defenders. The defence was our week point last season, partly because of our attacking policy, and they will be vulnerable to many of the strking forces we shall meet. We conceded far too many goals to championshp attacks.

It needs only an injury to Martin R., and we shall be patching, and I am a little concerned by the lack of pace in some CBs.

I have confidence that we shall score goals, and some of our critics have obviously not seen us at our slickest best.Some of our interpassing, at speed with one touch, could have been bettered only by a minority of the premiership last season. Now that we have more effective strking power, I think that we shall score plenty of goals.

I listen to Talksport , it makes me laugh, it''s just opinions usually not based on too many facts.

If we can sneak under the radar again and pull it off in the Premier League, I''d be happy with the pundits raving about everyone else.

The way some teams going, like QPR, we can carry on quietly, there is plenty for them to talk about without us.

[quote user="Salopian"]I would have more confidence in our survival if PL had managed to get one or two more defenders. The defence was our week point last season, partly because of our attacking policy, and they will be vulnerable to many of the strking forces we shall meet. We conceded far too many goals to championshp attacks.

It needs only an injury to Martin R., and we shall be patching, and I am a little concerned by the lack of pace in some CBs.

I have confidence that we shall score goals, and some of our critics have obviously not seen us at our slickest best.Some of our interpassing, at speed with one touch, could have been bettered only by a minority of the premiership last season. Now that we have more effective strking power, I think that we shall score plenty of goals.[/quote]Don''t panic.........the season doesn''t start for several weeks yet.I''m sure PL & Co will have a few irons in the fire on that score.

Talk sport is drivel.

Quinn is entitled to his opinion even though he never played at the highest level.

Their aim is to create fabricated controversy and get the white van drivers of the world to respond.

No offence to white van drivers by the way.