Sign in to follow this  
Hoolahans Ped

Clark - "find some new heroes"

Sound similar? I seem to recall the roedent saying something similar after releasing Hucks, if we''ve signed the Huddersfield equivalent then fantastic. I for one will be making my own judgement when i actually see him play, like many of our summer signings.

He looks very good from the highlights I''ve seen of him, looking forward to seeing how our squad will shape up come the start of the season. We have a lot of exciting players in our squad now - and look at the depth and quality we have, all fairly young of age and signed for very little. Not long to go now :D

[quote user="AJ Wizard"]He looks very good from the highlights I''ve seen of him, looking forward to seeing how our squad will shape up come the start of the season. We have a lot of exciting players in our squad now - and look at the depth and quality we have, all fairly young of age and signed for very little. Not long to go now :D[/quote]

Agreed, lets hope he can perform as well on the pitch as he does in the videos

[quote user="Hoolahans Ped"][quote user="AJ Wizard"]He looks very good from the highlights I''ve seen of him, looking forward to seeing how our squad will shape up come the start of the season. We have a lot of exciting players in our squad now - and look at the depth and quality we have, all fairly young of age and signed for very little. Not long to go now :D[/quote]

Agreed, lets hope he can perform as well on the pitch as he does in the videos[/quote]

PMSL

Well Lee Clark how about our very own Anthony McNamee? If you give Smudger a call he will give you some glowing reports and unlike that dud Pilkington we wasted our money on he has actually seen him play.[:P][;)]