Sign in to follow this  
Grif

Interviewer on Canaries World etc

I don''t mean to be harsh to the bloke (he seems like a lovely chap) but does anyone else find the guy that seems to do all the Canaries World interviews with new players a bit annoying? I can''t think of his name but I just dread the rest of the interview when I hear him ask the first question.

He has a drippy, awkward voice and seems to get a bit lost/muddled with his words when asking certain questions. Why can''t we have someone decent to interview the newbies/players?!

Agreed! How about a female sky sports presenter who has a day off? -Since Sky seem to have so many. At least then the player being interviewed will look a little more lively.

I totally agree with this. I first heard him with the CW season review.

I don''t know what his accent is but I can only grasp one or two words. This is all very strange, as the club has developed into a highly professional set up and yet here we have the worst voice of CW ever!

Perhaps over the top but I have to switch off his interviews and mute the season review.

I''m afraid he is a total embarrassment.

http://www.staffs.ac.uk/about_us/news_and_events/promotion-to-the-premier-league-for-sports-journalism-graduate-tcm4237506.jsp

[quote user="milehighcanary"]Agreed!

How about a female sky sports presenter who has a day off? -Since Sky seem to have so many. At least then the player being interviewed will look a little more lively.

[/quote]

Don''t be stupid women do not even know the offside rule.[:''(]

Anyway i must go now as i told the wife to ring me when she was leaving off work and on her way home so i can run her some hot water  and make sure there are loads of bubbles and soap suds ready for her to put the plates in the sink that are piled up on the kitchen worktop.[;)]

"Bring back Miranda Nagalingam, she was a fox. "

She sounded like she constantly had a cold!!

leave him alone. he''s alright..Its not like he''s got a chat show on Friday night prime time TV is it?

Plus, did you hear PL take the Pee out of him last season? He asked PL if there was any down point of the campaign and if anything he would have changed if he could. PL did his classic stone face and said "when we employed you"...laughter all round...you should have been there. ;0)