Sign in to follow this  
ziggy

who is the hardest list

now we have bradley jonnson , i have to add him to the list ! still have holty at no1 , followed by in random order ? morison , crofts , tierney , vaughan looks rock + now bradley . get stuck in boys !

Vaughn does not look ''ard! I recon Tierney is the biggest nutter weve got. Morrison must be hard, simply because he came from Milwall. Also notice last season Milwall keeper David Forde looks really hard, I''m gonna eat your children hard, especially when they scored he turne to the Barclay and screamed. Looked absolutely mental!

How about Chris M.Don''t know if he is hard or not but he certainly gets stuck in!

Adam Drury is by far the hardest player at Norwich.

He''s beaten people like Bryan Robson and Mick Harford in bare fisted knuckle boxing.

Won many a £50 pot in ''anything goes'' fight evenings. Grant Holt is terrified of him apparantly and knows if he doesn''t clean Drury''s boots to the very highest standards-there''ll be trouble!

I don''t think any footballer is particularly hard, if they were hard they would be playing rugby!

In the context of football hard [guys who run around in silk boxer shorts and fall to the ground when breathed on] I''d say Andoni Goikoetxea would be hard''ish if he still plays? and we could sign him.

Yes - I forgot about Trevor Hockey, now there was a player who played rugby for us and was rather tough!

[quote user="Billabong"]Yes - I forgot about Trevor Hockey, now there was a player who played rugby for us and was rather tough![/quote]

Why hasn''t Luke Chadwick been mentioned yet???

not really hard as such but if we were 1-0 up and they were clean through with 2nds left id wager Leon Barnett wouldnt be afraid to 2 foot someone and get sent off to save the win....Semmy should have done it to beckford vs Leeds when forster scuffed his kic.. "take one for the side lads"

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]not really hard as such but if we were 1-0 up and they were clean through with 2nds left id wager Leon Barnett wouldnt be afraid to 2 foot someone and get sent off to save the win....Semmy should have done it to beckford vs Leeds when forster scuffed his kic.. "take one for the side lads"[/quote]How can a Semmy be the hardest?[:D]

I think you will find Vaughan is hard. Toffee fans said he went into too many 60/40 challenges against him for his own good. he is a battler and will let defenders know he''s there. I also remember him squaring up to somebody on sky for everyon after a challenge and he was like what, 18? he has the same arrogance as Chrissy Martin but only on the field towards the opposition, I reckon he''ll be a badge kisser, let''s wait and see. oh, he also punched a wall in the dressing room when palace lost a game and broke his hand. stupid yes but you can see the commitment he has, and he was only a loan player.

Yes, Trevor Hockey, he WAS scary!

Would have been right at home in one of those epic battles in the LOTR films-you''d want him on your side!

What was it someone said about Duncan Forbes and keeping his voice down to "a roar"?

[quote user="PiSSed As A Mattress"]I am f''ing Hard[/quote]Put it away and stop playing with it, you will go blind. [:P]

On 09/07/2011 at 10:04, ziggy said:

now we have bradley jonnson , i have to add him to the list ! still have holty at no1 , followed by in random order ? morison , crofts , tierney , vaughan looks rock + now bradley . get stuck in boys !

12 year old bump but I do think we're just a bit soft these days.

John Ruddy, Bradley Bradley Johnson, Steve Morison, Andrew Crofts, James Vaughan, Grant Holt, Leon Barnett, Aaron Wilbraham, Marc Tierney, proper team of scrappers assembled by a Paisley boy.

We've got a distinct lack of hardmen these days.

• Like 1

Not a place for hardmen in football these days. The games changed too much particularly at the top. All those niggly fouls would get spotted by VAR. And some players would be banned more than they played.

I do like to see players get stuck in a bit. It generally gets the best reaction from the crowd too!

I'm a bit tasty....especially when I've covered myself in lemon curd before a bit o' shimmeny hoo.....

As Sherlock Holmes used to say to his companion...."Lemon entry dear Watson...Lemon entry".....

Right anyway...what was this thread about again?...

14 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

I'm a bit tasty....especially when I've covered myself in lemon curd before a bit o' shimmeny hoo.....

As Sherlock Holmes used to say to his companion...."Lemon entry dear Watson...Lemon entry".....

Right anyway...what was this thread about again?...

Whst about the Kurds?

2 hours ago, The Raptor said:

Not a place for hardmen in football these days. The games changed too much particularly at the top. All those niggly fouls would get spotted by VAR. And some players would be banned more than they played.

I do like to see players get stuck in a bit. It generally gets the best reaction from the crowd too!

True but getting a little closer to the line might help.

I'd think Onel Hernandez might be able to live with absolutely anyone in a yellow shirt over the years if it came down to fisticuffs. Those Cubans can usually box bloody well! Hanley also looks like he could hold his own too.