Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Craig Thomson?

the young one and mahogany. Larry made an un pc joke thats why i was expecting all you lot to crow up. I know these jokes are not of all peoples tastes but i personally love the likes of Jimmy Carr and Frankie boyle. The huntley jokes and maddie mccan ones have always made me laugh even though in reality what happened in both cases is a travesty. But the shocking does make people laugh and that''s a fact. Larry made me laugh. But i apologise if you feel offended.

[quote user="SPANGLES"][quote user="alysha"]No way would I want him here and neither would the club; I think most of us agree on that, although I was surprised when earlier in the summer someone suggested that we try to sign Marlon King and hardly anyone batted an eyelid.[/quote]

Boom! boom!
[/quote]

[:D]

To be fair Alysha,there was a King thread and loads of people said no way!

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="SPANGLES"][quote user="alysha"]No way would I want him here and neither would the club; I think most of us agree on that, although I was surprised when earlier in the summer someone suggested that we try to sign Marlon King and hardly anyone batted an eyelid.[/quote]

Boom! boom!
[/quote]

[:D]

To be fair Alysha,there was a King thread and loads of people said no way!

[/quote]

Sorry, didn''t see the Marlon King thread, I was referring to one which was about possible signings in general and someone said in seriousness that Marlon King would be a good signing. Thanks for clearing that up for me though [:)]

[quote user="Larry David"][quote user="The Young One"][quote user="Larry David"]How would you react if say Grant Holt was outed as an internet sex beast like this chap? Would you stand by him?

I personally think his goals and all round contribution would allow him a bit of leeway.[/quote]

If anyone involved with NCFC did exactly the same as what Thomson did I wouldn''t stand by him.Why on earth do you think he should get a bit of leeway I can only guess that you don''t have children otherwise you wouldn''t make a stupid statement like that.[/quote]

You have to stand by your team in times of need. Think how much Holty (for example) has given you and you would just dump him when he needs you the most.[/quote]I get what you''re saying totally.  It''s easy to bin an average player.  If the player was worth £Ms or generally a valuable asset to the club.  They''d be a totally different complexion on the matter.If CT was worth, say £5m? Would the Jambos have ditched him? If they did they''d be no shortage of teams wanting to pick him up. Because of course what he did was wrong, but hell, there''s a lot worse monsters out there.Purely as a matter of discussion the age of consent varies all through Europe starting from 13 up to 18.  In the UK during the 16th Century it was actually LOWERED to 10!. FFS people had funny ideas then.

Concrete slippers...........North Sea...........you mean you want someone to kill him or even do the deed yourself?

No professional football.............OK

No freedom (prison)..............OK , if you must.

Kill him..........you are a tw%t

[quote user="Herman "]

Yeah,sign him up.Luke McCormick should be free soon as second choice goalie.

Shame Marlon King has been sold already![:P]

[/quote]

Simply disgraceful.

[quote user="Larry David"]How would you react if say Grant Holt was outed as an internet sex beast like this chap? Would you stand by him?

I personally think his goals and all round contribution would allow him a bit of leeway.[/quote]Yeah, there''s a lot of hypocrisy on this forum.  I bet in the afterglow of that hat-trick against the scum, a good many fathers on this forum would have offered him their daughters out of gratitude.

[quote user="yossarian"]Concrete slippers...........North Sea...........you mean you want someone to kill him or even do the deed yourself?

No professional football.............OK

No freedom (prison)..............OK , if you must.

Kill him..........you are a tw%t[/quote]

If  you are charging me with being a tw%t because I want some paedophiles to have concrete boots and walk into the north sea then I,m guilty as charged, I,m sure more than 50% of the population would agree with me.