Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Craig Thomson?

Yeah,sign him up.Luke McCormick should be free soon as second choice goalie.

Shame Marlon King has been sold already![:P]

Tbh he had just turned 19 when i was doing this and the girl was 15 almost the age of consent. I know this doesn''t excuse it. But that''s 4 years difference and he was just a teenager i don''t consider this being a full blown paedo. I also feel with girls these days you can''t tell the difference in age often between a 15 year old girl and a 19 year old boy as girls are developed far earlier. Therefore in truth its no surprise that they were attracted to each other and i feel its harsh to not ever give this guy a chance again. However he knew what it meant by her being 15 so he''s his own worse enemy especially being a ''celebrity'' in the limelight. Just my opinion i will await the gun fire at dawn.

[quote user="SPANGLES"]TBH considering none of know the ins and outs of it all and the actual circumstances.  I couldn''t give a crap either way.
[/quote]

Really? I don''t suppose Ian Huntley would care much either.

I was doing some work with Humberside Police in the aftermath of the Holly & Jessica thing; what an awful case that was.

Spangles, you may have a rather different opinion if someone you cared about was affected. Child protection comes first.

Again mustard do you not think there is a difference in age for this case? I also have links to soham and the whole community was hit so hard after hollys and jessicas case. But i think this is somewhat different.

[quote user="Better Wizard"]Tbh he had just turned 19 when i was doing this and the girl was 15 almost the age of consent. I know this doesn''t excuse it. But that''s 4 years difference and he was just a teenager i don''t consider this being a full blown paedo. I also feel with girls these days you can''t tell the difference in age often between a 15 year old girl and a 19 year old boy as girls are developed far earlier. Therefore in truth its no surprise that they were attracted to each other and i feel its harsh to not ever give this guy a chance again. However he knew what it meant by her being 15 so he''s his own worse enemy especially being a ''celebrity'' in the limelight. Just my opinion i will await the gun fire at dawn.[/quote]

Sounds like you are talking about a different person, Craig Thomson was convicted re girls aged 12 & 14.If he ever comes close to this club I,d never go again.

[quote user="Better Wizard"]Tbh he had just turned 19 when i was doing this and the girl was 15 almost the age of consent.[/quote]

Freudian slip?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2009263/Craig-Thomson-banned-Hearts-sending-vile-pictures-schoolgirls.html

Says here that he''s known the 12 year old since she was 6, so it would appear that Thomson knew full well what he was doing.

Ok reading further i apologise obviously 12 and 14 is different to a girl about to turn 16 and the fact he knew her since a little girl is bad. I retract all past statements of myself.

No way would I want him here and neither would the club; I think most of us agree on that, although I was surprised when earlier in the summer someone suggested that we try to sign Marlon King and hardly anyone batted an eyelid.

[quote user="alysha"]No way would I want him here and neither would the club; I think most of us agree on that, although I was surprised when earlier in the summer someone suggested that we try to sign Marlon King and hardly anyone batted an eyelid.[/quote]Boom! boom!

How would you react if say Grant Holt was outed as an internet sex beast like this chap? Would you stand by him?

I personally think his goals and all round contribution would allow him a bit of leeway.

lol. larry i hope your ready for the onslaught from the pc members of this forum.

Since when does politically correct = not wanting sex offenders at the club?

Surely that''s just correct correct.

[quote user="Larry David"]How would you react if say Grant Holt was outed as an internet sex beast like this chap? Would you stand by him?

I personally think his goals and all round contribution would allow him a bit of leeway.[/quote]

If anyone involved with NCFC did exactly the same as what Thomson did I wouldn''t stand by him.Why on earth do you think he should get a bit of leeway I can only guess that you don''t have children otherwise you wouldn''t make a stupid statement like that.

[quote user="Better Wizard"]lol. larry i hope your ready for the onslaught from the pc members of this forum.[/quote]

Don''t be stupid, being PC is totally different to sending rude pics to a 12 yr old girl.

Craig Thomson should be given the chance to play football again....in prison.

[quote user="The Young One"][quote user="Larry David"]How would you react if say Grant Holt was outed as an internet sex beast like this chap? Would you stand by him?

I personally think his goals and all round contribution would allow him a bit of leeway.[/quote]

If anyone involved with NCFC did exactly the same as what Thomson did I wouldn''t stand by him.Why on earth do you think he should get a bit of leeway I can only guess that you don''t have children otherwise you wouldn''t make a stupid statement like that.[/quote]

You have to stand by your team in times of need. Think how much Holty (for example) has given you and you would just dump him when he needs you the most.

No chance, List 99, never work with/near Children again.

Personally concrete slippers and a trip to the North Sea would be humane....

[quote user="Larry David"][quote user="The Young One"][quote user="Larry David"]How would you react if say Grant Holt was outed as an internet sex beast like this chap? Would you stand by him?

If anyone involved with NCFC did exactly the same as what Thomson did I wouldn''t stand by him.Why on earth do you think he should get a bit of leeway I can only guess that you don''t have children otherwise you wouldn''t make a stupid statement like that.[/quote]

You have to stand by your team in times of need. Think how much Holty (for example) has given you and you would just dump him when he needs you the most.[/quote]

No I wouldn''t stand by anyone,and to be honest I surprised someone says otherwise, as the OP says concrete boots and a walk in the north sea would do.