Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

Away season ticket holders...

...if you though it was expensive enough already? The club has just let me know that FA AND Carling cups are included, so I''ll/you''ll be paying out for away legs on those too. Ouch. lets hope we don''t get Newcastle/Carlisle/Sunderland/Exeter away on a Tuesday night.

5 "defaults" allowed.

Away Season Tickets (AST) should only have been purchased if you are serious about going to all or almost all games.  They really are not for getting into the big four only, as they are an expensive thing.  I had one for the first 8 years they did one and following NCFC everywhere was expensive then, now that clubs are charging up to £60 a game I fear a lot of fans have gone into this scheme blind.

Well done on taking one out, I hope you enjoy the season!!

this is my 4th time as an away season ticket holder (my last one got kicked to the curb thanks to Roeder and seeing my son grow up take priority - hope thats ok for you chaps?) , and I am serious about going to all the away games (bar Wigan as a week in Sardinia beat that one as booked in Jan) but forgot that carling cups were included and I said "Northampton away" because that sprung to mind as a glamour CC tie I went to and saw us lose. An AST actually ends up being the same price as a home ticket for me...and for me the atmosphere far betters the home games man for man. I''m fully aware QPR, Chelski, and co will be lumpy...but it will still be cheaper for me...plus as i insinuated before, far less tartan blankets and a lot more singing on away days

hopefully I''ll see us win away in the top flight...something I haven''t seen with my own eyes for 17 years...and there has been a lot of miles in between.