Sign in to follow this  

Linked to him again in the Sun. There must be some substance in this but why. Do we really need another full-back?LB: Tierney, Drury, Johnson, Lappin, Surman & De Laet.RB: R Martin, Francomb, De Laet, BennettWe have plenty of options in full-back positionsbut only 3 CBs. Why aren''t we looking for another experienced player (like Ilunga) but who can play in the centre of defence.Note: before you say the Sun is full of rubbish, they were the ones originally linking us to Pilkington, De Laet, Morison & I think Snodgrass so they do have inside info.

I don''t understand this one. We don''t need another left back and the player is known for a bad attitude, with West Ham not involving him in the second half of last season. I can''t see how this player would be an attractive prospect to Lambert.

[quote user="Crofts Number 1 Wizard"]Linked to him again in the Sun. There must be some substance in this but why. Do we really need another full-back?
LB: Tierney, Drury, Johnson, Lappin, Surman & De Laet.
RB: R Martin, Francomb, De Laet, Bennett
We have plenty of options in full-back positionsbut only 3 CBs. Why aren''t we looking for another experienced player (like Ilunga) but who can play in the centre of defence.

Note: before you say the Sun is full of rubbish, they were the ones originally linking us to Pilkington, De Laet, Morison & I think Snodgrass so they do have inside info.
[/quote]

I don''t there has to be any substance in it, could all be the work of an enthustiastic agent trying to get his player back into the Prem.

The Sun print so many rumours they have to be right some of the time out of pure chance.

[quote user="Crofts Number 1 Wizard"][quote user="mikewalker"]Jesus, are they phone hacking MacNally now?[/quote]
Wasn''t the Sun.
[/quote]

Ask Gordon Brown if the Sun hack phones. Do you really think that the Sun use a different technique to The News of the World when they share an editor and staff?

Are we going to get the super soaraway sun closed down now ?  Cool !  Hmm.  Maybe this is all a big plan by the evil Murdoch to get us to buy the times online and cut costs...

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

[quote user="Crofts Number 1 Wizard"][quote user="mikewalker"]Jesus, are they phone hacking MacNally now?[/quote]
Wasn''t the Sun.
[/quote]

Ask Gordon Brown if the Sun hack phones. Do you really think that the Sun use a different technique to The News of the World when they share an editor and staff?

[/quote]

Who gives a toss about that prat anyway? He''s only jumping on the bandwagon to get back in the limelight.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

Wasn''t the Sun.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Who gives a toss about that prat anyway? He''s only jumping on the bandwagon to get back in the limelight.

[/quote]

Wow! I''d imagine anyone with a bit of humanity gives a toss considering what has been alleged regarding his sons illness!

[quote user="Joanna Grey"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

Wasn''t the Sun.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, I bet he stole his own son''s medical records just to get some attention - despite the fact ever since the election he has done all he can to avoid the media. Such a devious guy.

[quote user="Better Wizard"]Don''t cry you left wing softy.[/quote]

If it is only "left wing softies" who care if newspapers are going around stealing peoples'' medical records etc then I pleased to be one of them.

There is a difference to "underhanded" and "illegal", and not all papers use either - although I would suspect most of the British tabloids do.