Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

Norwich city tattoos?

i got ncfc down both forarms!! and the club badge on the top of my arm!! fancy another 1...   Premier league champions 2011/12 [:p]

I''ve got the badge in full colour on the outside of my right calf it''s about 4" high x 3" wide, had it done about 2 months ago just before i went away on holiday. Surprising how many people recognised it in Crete. It looks excellent.

2 years ago at the start of the League 1 season I had a bet with a mate who''s a Leeds fan that we would win the league, he said the same about Leeds so we decided that the winner would choose a tattoo for the other that had to incorporate his own teams colours. After all day drinking and the 7-1 defeat at home to Col who in the first game I had seen enough so conceded the bet and I now have a naked lady with a yellow and green scarf on my arm, still get the mickey taken out of me after we won the league so easily but dont actually mind the tattoo.

Was telling my Dad this season about the drunken bet and in his half cut state at that time said he''d get a ncfc tattoo if we made it to the prem, he now says he didn''t make this bet but he will be having it done mark my words