Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

Norwich city tattoos?

I''ve been toying with an idea for a while now of getting a tattoo of a canary on a branch, just a black-ink sketch. Something a bit like this, but maybe with a little less detail:http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/73710/73710,1295387538,8/stock-vector-black-and-white-sketch-of-a-canary-bird-sitting-on-a-branch-69277360.jpg

What about NCFC or even on the ball city in some form of tribal lettering.

Doesn''t look obvious, but no doubt people will ask what it means, at which point you can enlighten them.

Nothing worse than a really obvious club tattoo like a club crest or team name etc. Looks awful IMO. Personally i''m not a fan of any tattoo, but if I had one, it would be a subtle one.

I want an outline of the badge in black, not colour it in but shade bits of it...can''t decide where to get it. I think maybe bicep or back.

[quote user="Coelho"]I''ve been toying with an idea for a while now of getting a tattoo of a canary on a branch, just a black-ink sketch. Something a bit like this, but maybe with a little less detail:http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/73710/73710,1295387538,8/stock-vector-black-and-white-sketch-of-a-canary-bird-sitting-on-a-branch-69277360.jpg[/quote]

Yeah maybe but defo less detail - I''ve thinking somthing like on the ball city around my arm reality not sure though!

I''ve seen both of these used by people, the Font is called Dolphin.[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/cvbnh.png[/IMG]  [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/cvbnh2.png[/IMG]

I have always thought that if I were to ever have one.it would be of the cartoon smiling Canary that was always on the front of the programmes from the 80''s.

At least a City one would never go out of fashion, unlike my best man who had his and his then girlfriend''s (she was married to someone else at the time!) names tattooed on his upper leg, where his Speedos (well they were fashionable then!) were, and subsequently he has gone on to marry someone else, and had to have it filled in!

i was thinking of getting "win or die" in yellow and green on my wrist

I have NCFC tattooed to my right forearm, its in old english writing. Don''t regret it and never will, if the club ever disappeared then i''ll have to support Notts County :)

[quote user="ellis206"]I have NCFC tattooed to my right forearm, its in old english writing. Don''t regret it and never will, if the club ever disappeared then i''ll have to support Notts County :) [/quote]very similar, running from elbow to wrist, in a sort of ''ram'' like lettering. wished i''d got the black in green though, and the blank bits in the letters in yellow, cause the colours do suit notts county more

I have the club badge on my right shoulderblade. Had it done a few years ago and the colours are still vibrant.Have always wanted to add the words to OTBC in the font that Harry pointed out on the rest of my back.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]'' On The Ball City '' across the scrotum would take some balls but be very discreet.Could be nerve-racking for both tattooist and City fan so probably best to just stagger into the parlour after 15 pints and hope for the best.....[/quote]

Wow,some nut sack there fella! Might have to settle for OTBC myself  . . . . or otbc

I had one done a month ago,my own design,It''s a pack of cards with the canary from the club badge on,then a old scroll around the cards with OTBC on the top and four stars representing my kids on the bottom.The Yellow is very vibrant and looks perfect.

[quote user="crabbycanary"]I have always thought that if I were to ever have one.it would be of the cartoon smiling Canary that was always on the front of the programmes from the 80''s.

At least a City one would never go out of fashion, unlike my best man who had his and his then girlfriend''s (she was married to someone else at the time!) names tattooed on his upper leg, where his Speedos (well they were fashionable then!) were, and subsequently he has gone on to marry someone else, and had to have it filled in![/quote]Do you mean this one?[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/prog.png[/IMG]

i have NCFC down the back of my forearm written with each letter about 2" in height and diameter in graffiti style think looks pretty gud with shading ;) ... on my fb ...... darren abbs

I have this written on the outside of my right forearm...NCFCLoyal UntilDeathI have had alot of piss takers (including ''city fans''!!!) but I wouldn''t change it for the world. Rather win or die.

Was in a tatooists in Yarmouth(bottom end of Regent rd) a few weeks back chatting about this and he showed me a few designs but his mate was there and he had one on his chest of a canary with the Ipswich horse in it''s beak, was very inpressive.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Anybody got any decent ones? Really want a Norwich related tattoo but not sure what to have??! Don''t fancy the badge and obviously nothing to cheesy and in your face. Any ideas guys?[/quote]I''m planning to get a tattoo of Iwan Roberts'' face. On my face.