Sign in to follow this  
Wings of a Sparrow

Woo hoo! Going to Chelsea away.

[quote user="Wings of a Wizard"]I know like many others I have a severe case of pre-season optimism and I am on record as saying that I thought we would upset one of the big boys early on.[/quote]I shall go on public record stating that I will take a point.

If any of the big boys are vulernable its likely to be Arsenal at Carrow Road. Wonder what Koscielny will make Holt''s style of play?!

[quote user="Jacko"]If any of the big boys are vulernable its likely to be Arsenal at Carrow Road. Wonder what Koscielny will make Holt''s style of play?![/quote]

Arsenal had the best away record in the League last year so might not be the most likely. Although who knows what will happen next year.

[quote user="paul moy"]I''ve got a horrible feeling that Torres''s bad run is going to end !!  [:D][/quote]

He wont even make the bench! [:D]

[quote user="Wings of a Wizard"]I know like many others I have a severe case of pre-season optimism and I am on record as saying that I thought we would upset one of the big boys early on.[/quote]Not that I want to rain on your party of course but our last three results at Stamford Bridge have been 4-0 reverses.Knock the score out of the equation and you should have a good day out ( especially as someone else has remortgaged to give you a freebie.......)