Sign in to follow this  
Robert Fleck is still GOD!

Peter Web Team is another player expected today so delaying press conference?

hmmmmmmm, his silence can only mean good news in my green and yellow hopelessly optimistic eyes. Probably

Yes thanks Celia

looks like everyone who want''s Jarvis & Crow to play are going to getthere wishes soon, and ashton can''t sign soon enough.

Now all we need is another rabbit from the hat this week

It''s all looking good then! If only Bentley hadn''t been crocked - he''s the ideal guy to supply Ashton. Still, maybe Jonson and Hucks can do that while we''re waiting for Bents to come back. Now we just need Kevin Philips... He''s a true Premiership striker, lethal with a half-chance. But if we''re going to raid West Ham, let''s grab Luke Chadwick rather than Harewood.

Just thought I''d tell you that I was due at Colney in the morning for the yearly photo shoot with Doug Livermore as part of the NCISA sponsorship deal and this has just been called off. Because of "A change in training schedules"!

I smell a press conference.

OK, wtf is going on? Even I''m starting to get worried now. Until tonight, I never gave any credence to reports of other clubs trying to gazump us, but once the BBC/Anglia news passed tonight with no new info, my tummy started to flutter.

Does the club like teasing us, am I paranoid or what?