Sign in to follow this  
pete

Warnock there is a salary cap at QPR

With all their billionaire owners you would have they would pay top dollar.

Routledge would not go probably not enough money.

Boothroyd apparently linked but as previously at spendthrift Cardiff can QPR meet his demands. DJ Campbell on max £10k a week at Blackpool so QPR can afford.

This policy at Blackpool last season backfired will it at QPR lets hope so.

PL will not pay £30- 40K, I guess reasonable salaries to be paid by NCFC presume there is no limit that is why City have signed 6 players and QPR none.

[quote user="pete"]With all their billionaire owners you would have they would pay top dollar. Routledge would not go probably not enough money. Boothroyd apparently linked but as previously at spendthrift Cardiff can QPR meet his demands. DJ Campbell on max £10k a week at Blackpool so QPR can afford. This policy at Blackpool last season backfired will it at QPR lets hope so. PL will not pay £30- 40K, I guess reasonable salaries to be paid by NCFC presume there is no limit that is why City have signed 6 players and QPR none.[/quote]

Sorry, but what?

They discussed this on TalkSport last week.  It was said that Boothroyd''s wage demands are 30k-40k.  QPR had a wage cap of around 20k.  I thought then, they must be similar to us.  Whereas Lambert is happy with signing eager league players.  QPR were looking for ''names'' and the ''mythical'' Prem experience players on that sort of wage.  Which is why they''re struggling a little.

[quote user="pete"]With all their billionaire owners you would have they would pay top dollar.

Routledge would not go probably not enough money.

Boothroyd apparently linked but as previously at spendthrift Cardiff can QPR meet his demands. DJ Campbell on max £10k a week at Blackpool so QPR can afford.

This policy at Blackpool last season backfired will it at QPR lets hope so.

PL will not pay £30- 40K, I guess reasonable salaries to be paid by NCFC presume there is no limit that is why City have signed 6 players and QPR none.[/quote]

Is professor Stanley Unwin joined the message board? Deep Joy