Sign in to follow this  
Eadienhucks

SKY..PILKS WADDA PLAYER!!!

On sky sports earlier, Hudders manager,lee clark was giving such a glowing report about pilkington.."He is a prem player through and through,6 ft 3 2 excellent feet and quick and deceptive..Other managers here on matchday would say push him inside,and pilks would go inside and let a rocket fly into the top corner"..:):):)

On top of this,neighbour who is a man u fan,told me on their tv channel a few weeks ago,fergie was been asked about the crop of players who he has let go and are now making a name for themselves,who he thinks now who would be a top player,and any regrets...Among the players he mentionend,PILKS was one he said who has come on strides,and isnt suprised their is talk of him going to a prem club..2 good feet and has learned a lot about teamwork at stockport and Hudders!!!!.

I am sooooo HAPPY About this signing!!!!! :):):)

It was really nice to read today that both Lee Clarke and Michael Rose spoke highly of the club and fans to Pilkington, which obviously encouraged him to sign for us. I''ve got a lot of time for Lee Clarke and was pleased to know that he must have enjoyed the short time he was here (despite it being during Roedent''s "tenure").

Yep top bloke Clarke. Thought he was brilliant today on Sky Sports News. I hope he goes on to be a top manager.

We Bury chaps met him when staying at the same hotel for the away game at Plymouth during the Roeder era. No sign of the Rodent but Clarke, noticing that we were yellas, made a point of coming over and having a chat for a few minutes. Typical friendly geordie.

Makes me think we owe Huddersfield and Lee Clark a massive favour!..Perhaps we can loan out cody and even though i still rate Macca,him as well,and pay most of the wages for them..

Back in our league one venyure,my away trip to Hudders was brill from start to finish,especially drinking with a few of their lads in "Cock in dray,cock in thorpe or cock in something" before the match!..Brill fans who deserve better than league one and have a better history than their so called big neighbours Leeds.

I saw that,and also heard an ex 1p5wich who lokies a drink,say on the radio,this might possibly one of the best signings made yet,and could prove a massive bargain in a few years..

NO Not Cody or Macca!.....Perhaps loan them Olli?

I remember the game at Huddersfield in League 1 and for 45mins, we were really under the pump as Huddersfield got the ball wide and Pilkington in particular gave Russell Martin a torried time.

Lee Clark was staying at the same hotel as me in Crete (Sensatori) at the start of June, with all his family etc but he still had time for anybody that recognised him and wanted a chat. Ddint bug him personally as he was on his holiday, but he seems like a decent bloke. The article on sky sports just adds to the fact that he is, he just had a bum hand being Rodents sidekick!!

I see where eadhux is coming from....From all the praise Pilks is getting,it does seem like we are stealing him, and i like Lee clark,a decent bloke,and from what a mate said,who went to that away game at Hudders,their fans are a decent bunch,so i wouldnt mind if Lambert loans them a couple of fringe players,Thou not cody or mac,as i would like them to prove themselves at champ level and see where it goes from there.

Olli and Adi would get them up.

[quote user="Eadienhucks"]Makes me think we owe Huddersfield and Lee Clark a massive favour!..Perhaps we can loan out cody and even though i still rate Macca,him as well,and pay most of the wages for them.. Back in our league one venyure,my away trip to Hudders was brill from start to finish,especially drinking with a few of their lads in "Cock in dray,cock in thorpe or cock in something" before the match!..Brill fans who deserve better than league one and have a better history than their so called big neighbours Leeds.[/quote]

Steady on there fella. We''re not Chelsea just yet. We could easily be in the same league as them next season.

Give them first shout on Cody (he would seem to be in demand  for sure, although our Club remain  tight-lipped.) I think that that would be thanks enough. They have £1/2m now after all. They could do worse than to pay a bit for McNamee too. How much, I would not know.

We can''t loan Cody out, his contract is too short.

Cody has a 12 month option,or so ive heard,and anyway,Cody has come into the game lateso its understandable it has taken him some time to adjust and as far as im concerned,only last season has he shown what he could be capable of!

Lets loan him to a champ side(if his contract is almost out,then give him an extension),and lets see what he can do in a full season in the championship,now he has adjusted!..

I think Hudders need a winger,reading their mesage boards..