Sign in to follow this  
way out west

Pacheco trending

Twitter is a Social networking and microblogging service utilising instant messaging, SMS or a web interface.Trending is a kind of modern thing on said Twitter - its where popular topics are listed.Pacheco is a player who was on loan to us last season.He is playing for Liverpool now.He is, by all accounts, not doing too badly.Just let me know if you need any more depth.

[quote user="way out west"]Twitter is a Social networking and microblogging service utilising instant messaging, SMS or a web interface.Trending is a kind of modern thing on said Twitter - its where popular topics are listed.Pacheco is a player who was on loan to us last season.He is playing for Liverpool now.He is, by all accounts, not doing too badly.Just let me know if you need any more depth.[/quote]See, that makes much more sense than your cryptic first post.(Oh and I''m aware of Twitter, but thanks for the info anyway)

[quote user="Better Wizard"]Morty you dinosaur[/quote]I have no need for twitter and don''t have any interest in it whatsoever, I just don''t like it, too much useless info.Believe me, I''m anything but.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Better Wizard"]Morty you dinosaur[/quote]

I have no need for twitter and don''t have any interest in it whatsoever, I just don''t like it, too much useless info.

Believe me, I''m anything but.

[:)]
[/quote]

It''s Ok even if you are a dinosaur Morty - I''m still coming to terms with the wheel.[;)]

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Better Wizard"]Morty you dinosaur[/quote]I have no need for twitter and don''t have any interest in it whatsoever, I just don''t like it, too much useless info.Believe me, I''m anything but.[:)][/quote]

It''s Ok even if you are a dinosaur Morty - I''m still coming to terms with the wheel.[;)]

[/quote]I have enough to keep up with, with this place, facebook, a few other forums I post on and now dabbling with the new Google+.I don''t have either the time or inclination to hear what a load of self important celebrities had for breakfast.[:D]

Facebook i get. twitter i dont. its boring and you have to have time to burn if you can afford to sit and read who is doing what etc.

Using nerd speak is always going to baffle quite a few. Trending means a lot of things depending on context. leave out the context and expect even less people to understand.

Is Pacheco really good enough for what Liverpool want to do? Don''t get me wrong he looked good for us he had class but wasn''t the sort of player i thought we wouldn''t be able to get on loan again. Top 4 or pushing for the title is what Liverpool want, he isnt that good imo.

No dramas Morty. I thought trending was something to do with street walking and got a bit excited ..... for a few seconds!

According to Wikipedia: "A trending topic is a word, phrase or topic that is posted (tweeted) multiple times on the social networking and microblogging service Twitter".

Nothing about streetwalking, though.

Now just have to look up ''tweeted'' and ''microblogging'' ...