Sign in to follow this  
Rolf Harris

Brighton forum

It seems Mr wizard is stirring things up on the brighton forum http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?206110-So-you-didn-t-outbid-CITY-and-QPR-for-CMS!!

Love that the Brighton fans just basically made him look like a pr!ck.

As most of them said, we were never in the running for him, he chose them because he would start and as we''ve found out in the press, nothing ever came of the supposed interest from premier league clubs. You''d have thought this kind of $hit would have been better aimed at Posh fans rather than Brighton. Even then it was that fat get and not the fans.

"Sorry mate, unlike some, I don''t live on the net. "

He is a total embarassment to NCFC.

Don''t take much to wind them up, they think they are a top team now and going to win everything now they have a new stadium, seems they chose to believe that CMS turned down 2 premier clubs for them, poor soals

Why the hell did he post that on the Brighton site?

Basically we don''t need another Vaghuan type striker and lets get one thing right here, CMS would have jumped at the chance on coming to a big club, but was never given the chance thanks to Lambert signing better quality stikers.

As for CMS he has gone to team where he''s guaranteed first team football, West Ham and Liecester would have a lot harder to get into the first team.

CMS has found the right club for his level of ability and the right size club, just bigger than Peterborough.

You know when people like Wiz post on here that Delia has made us a laughing stock amongst other fans. They really should look a little closer to home.

[quote user="Indy"]Why the hell did he post that on the Brighton site? [/quote]

He is constantly on other Fan''s Forums for two reasons;

1, To wind them up (usually something similar to this).

2, To get ''inside information'' and then post it here as though he has contacts.

He is basically an embarrasment and comes across as the classic stereotype of a Norfolk Village Idiot.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]

2, To get ''inside information'' and then post it here as though he has contacts.

He is basically an embarrasment and comes across as the classic stereotype of a Norfolk Village Idiot.

[/quote]

How do you know that 1st Wiz is constantly on other fans'' forums unless you are too ?

'' seems to me that all he has done is post the correct story on the Brighton fans'' forum following their euphoric accepance of the flawed notion that CMS had chosen Brighton over Norwich. After all, our club did issue a statement rejecting Fry''s versions of events.

I have just re-read the thread on the BFF and 1st Wiz doesn''t come across to me as a stereotypical Norfolk village idiot. Mind you, there''s a few on here who do. All a bit harsh if you ask me (and, yes, I know you didn''t - just a figure of speech).

[quote user="Al Catraz"][quote user="Joanna Grey"]

[/quote]

How do you know that 1st Wiz is constantly on other fans'' forums unless you are too ?

'' seems to me that all he has done is post the correct story on the Brighton fans'' forum following their euphoric accepance of the flawed notion that CMS had chosen Brighton over Norwich. After all, our club did issue a statement rejecting Fry''s versions of events.

I have just re-read the thread on the BFF and 1st Wiz doesn''t come across to me as a stereotypical Norfolk village idiot. Mind you, there''s a few on here who do. All a bit harsh if you ask me (and, yes, I know you didn''t - just a figure of speech).[/quote]

If you are in Norfolk and you don''t see the village idiot it means it is you[:P]

I concur with Al Catraz. Bit harsh to rip into him just for clearing up a point. In my opinion the CMS saga has had a line drawn under it so Wiz should maybe do the same but each to their own. Pre season boredness I expect............

We can only hope wiz is not giving the good folk of Brigton his slightly less than enlightened thoughts on homosexuals.

[quote user="City1st"]We can only hope wiz is not giving the good folk of Brigton his slightly less than enlightened thoughts on homosexuals.[/quote]Or Muslims, assuming there are some in Bright - oh yeah, there must be because they''re everywhere.

[quote user="BigFish"][quote user="Al Catraz"][quote user="Joanna Grey"]

[/quote]

I have just re-read the thread on the BFF and 1st Wiz doesn''t come across to me as a stereotypical Norfolk village idiot. Mind you, there''s a few on here who do. All a bit harsh if you ask me (and, yes, I know you didn''t - just a figure of speech).[/quote]

If you are in Norfolk and you don''t see the village idiot it means it is you[:P]

[/quote]

[IMG]http://www.clickconsultants.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/idiot.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Larry David"]"Sorry mate, unlike some, I don''t live on the net. " He is a total embarassment to NCFC.[/quote]

Says the man talking about replacing Lambert today.....you jerk!

Personally I don''t care what other posters say on other message-boards, and if one poster such as 1st Wizard ruins our reputation amongst other club''s fans then that says more about them than it does him. As far as I''m aware, so correct me if I''m wrong, the impression I get of 1st Wizard is that he doesn''t go around throwing insults without being prompted but justs generally makes stuff and is a bit of a wind up merchant; harmless.

[quote user="alysha"]Personally I don''t care what other posters say on other message-boards, and if one poster such as 1st Wizard ruins our reputation amongst other club''s fans then that says more about them than it does him. As far as I''m aware, so correct me if I''m wrong, the impression I get of 1st Wizard is that he doesn''t go around throwing insults without being prompted but justs generally makes stuff and is a bit of a wind up merchant; harmless.[/quote]

Nail on head. [Y]

And QPR fans really like me, so I can be a pussycat........if I''m treated fairly!