Sign in to follow this  
CharlieFarlie

Reserve Games

Not been to one for ages, does anyone know if season ticket holders still get in free and how much kids are , now we have the prem reserve fixtures it would be a great way of introducing my 5yr old to watching City.

[quote user="CharlieFarlie"]Not been to one for ages, does anyone know if season ticket holders still get in free and how much kids are , now we have the prem reserve fixtures it would be a great way of introducing my 5yr old to watching City.[/quote]Last one I went to was a few seasons ago and I had to pay, albeit not much.I think they could spin some money from this if they play them at Carrow road and market it right.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="CharlieFarlie"]Not been to one for ages, does anyone know if season ticket holders still get in free and how much kids are , now we have the prem reserve fixtures it would be a great way of introducing my 5yr old to watching City.[/quote]

Last one I went to was a few seasons ago and I had to pay, albeit not much.

I think they could spin some money from this if they play them at Carrow road and market it right.
[/quote]

I think they were free to S/T holders last time we had them at Carrow rd, but I wouldn''t be at all surprised to find a £5 adult and Kids for  Quid come in for these matches, I would be happy to pay this knowing the cash will go to the running of the club ie Lamberts kitty,. would be nice to see a couple of thousand watching     

[quote user="CharlieFarlie"]Cheers Morty , I presumed that as they are Prem reserves they would play at CR , mayebe not though[/quote]Yeah, I would like to think they would play them at CR too, though theres a balance between this and keeping the pitch in good nick.It would give a lot of people that can''t get tickets for first team games a good chance of seeing decent quality footy.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="CharlieFarlie"]Not been to one for ages, does anyone know if season ticket holders still get in free and how much kids are , now we have the prem reserve fixtures it would be a great way of introducing my 5yr old to watching City.[/quote]Last one I went to was a few seasons ago and I had to pay, albeit not much.I think they could spin some money from this if they play them at Carrow road and market it right.[/quote]

I think they were free to S/T holders last time we had them at Carrow rd, but I wouldn''t be at all surprised to find a £5 adult and Kids for  Quid come in for these matches, I would be happy to pay this knowing the cash will go to the running of the club ie Lamberts kitty,. would be nice to see a couple of thousand watching     

[/quote]Last one I went to see was when we were in League one against Ipshit reserves, I think I paid a fiver.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="CharlieFarlie"]Not been to one for ages, does anyone know if season ticket holders still get in free and how much kids are , now we have the prem reserve fixtures it would be a great way of introducing my 5yr old to watching City.[/quote]

Last one I went to was a few seasons ago and I had to pay, albeit not much.

I think they could spin some money from this if they play them at Carrow road and market it right.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Last one I went to see was when we were in League one against Ipshit reserves, I think I paid a fiver.
[/quote]

Like you say Morty, if its marketed right could end up with the biggest crowds in the reserve league,it can only be good news for the club allowing a wider scope of fans unfortunate not to have S/T, Now its only a thought but it could also give a clear indication to how many seats we could actually fill, 35.000 or 45.000 

I would happily pay a small fee to get in , £5 adults and kids for £1 , like I said in the OP , great way to get my 5yr old into it, as although he loves football and City , noy sure how he would react to a full CR and noisy crowd . Be gutted having to leave part way through for a Prem game , but not so bad for a reserve one !

I wonder if we might play a few at local non-league grounds to save the Carrow Road pitch?  The club and Wroxham seem to be getting friendly, maybe play the lower-profile games at Trafford Park?