Sign in to follow this  
Cappsy

New Season Ticket Information

sorry if this has been mentioned in another thread but i was lucky enough to secure a season ticket for next season around christmas time, i was a super member last season and was wondering if anyone knew when our season tickets arrive? do you have a new customer number? because im looking to apply for chelsea and possibly wigan with my friends.

your customer number should not change

as to the season tickets - i know, they are taking their time.  i''m sure i had it already by this time last season.  however, i have no doubt they will arrive in plenty of time for the 13th Aug.  One month guys woohoo!

They send them out with a fixture list leaflet so I suspect they were waiting for Monday''s TV game announcement. Shouldn''t be too long now.

[quote user="s10_yellow"]They send them out with a fixture list leaflet so I suspect they were waiting for Monday''s TV game announcement. Shouldn''t be too long now.[/quote]

Last season, I recieved mine just after the first Friendly match,so they could start to arrive from Monday.

I was in the box office a couple of weeks ago and they told me they are being sent out at the end of July.