Sign in to follow this  
morty

Perceived image of NCFC

I think that the image of our club as perceived by people (not journo scum!!) outside of Norfolk is becoming more and more positive. Ashton must have had the choice to go to so called bigger clubs but he chose here for the following reasons :-

1. We play good football, no Megson style kick and chase here.

2. We are well run, we have debts but nothing compared to some others.

3. We have an ambitious manager who is doing a damm good job despite limited resources.

4. We have a forward thinking board who truly have the club''s long term future at heart.

5. Our fans are complimented by everyone on their behaviour and unfaltering support through thick and (mostly!!) thin.

6. Delia and Michael, nuff said

The same set of reasons can apply to Hux coming last year and also Bentley coming here, both good quality players who I''m sure had other options open to them, i bet the players that turned us down in the summer are kicking themselves!

In summary, the signing of Ashton has positives on so many levels, it shows the rest of the division that we are serious about staying in the prem, it shows fans that were moaning (myself included) that the board aren''t so bad after all, and hopefully other players that are mulling over deals to come here will see we mean business! I don''t think we have had a striker with such potential at this club since Sutton and I look forward to seeing him scoring for us. 

who is that Canary Fairy, is he on here, is it you flecko?  I swear I was in the same area as you at Cardiff on that sad day.  Stand behind the goal.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ME - THE CANARY FAIRY !!!!!!!!!!How could you?!?I''m off to fume in front of the telly!!!!

The canary fairy is the biggest embarrassment to this club...after Brennan''s performance on Saturday of course.

I''d say that the fairy is just behind some of the prats who constantly criticise certain players even when they''ve had a good game. That really is an embarrassment not only to the club but to themselves!

I have to agree, the canary fairy is THE biggest embarassment to the club. How does he get all media coverage and become a minor celebrity for dressing like an absolute ponce? 

I really don''t see the fairy as an embarrassment,every club has its extroverts[cheeseboard in the river end!],as for calling him a "ponce"please look up the definition[it really isn''t nice] also remember...its people like these that make me look sane!Also I thought TOLERANCE was a word we liked to use on this site.