Sign in to follow this  
claud

Random find

Digging through some old toy boxes I stumbled across 5 Panini ''85 stickers. Chris Woods, Greg Downs, Steve Bruce, John Devine and Keith Bertschin. Also in the same box was a Peter Mendham sticker from Panini ''84.

26 years passing has made me forget why I was keeping them. Anyone else had random finds over the years?

[quote user="SPANGLES"]I found a massive lump of dog''s sh!t on my front lawn last week.  [/quote]Wiz''s forum posts now come in hard copy?

[quote user="claud"]Digging through some old toy boxes I stumbled across 5 Panini ''85 stickers. Chris Woods, Greg Downs, Steve Bruce, John Devine and Keith Bertschin. Also in the same box was a Peter Mendham sticker from Panini ''84.

26 years passing has made me forget why I was keeping them. Anyone else had random finds over the years?[/quote]I shot a snipe the other day when on an illicit poaching trip to the North Yorkshire moors. Imagine my surprise when, upon plucking and gutting the poor creature later on that evening to make a game pie, I found a lego figure with the face of Louie Donowa trapped in its gullet!

[quote user="Kolin Kob"][quote user="claud"]Digging through some old toy boxes I stumbled across 5 Panini ''85 stickers. Chris Woods, Greg Downs, Steve Bruce, John Devine and Keith Bertschin. Also in the same box was a Peter Mendham sticker from Panini ''84.

26 years passing has made me forget why I was keeping them. Anyone else had random finds over the years?[/quote]I shot a snipe the other day when on an illicit poaching trip to the North Yorkshire moors. Imagine my surprise when, upon plucking and gutting the poor creature later on that evening to make a game pie, I found a lego figure with the face of Louie Donowa trapped in its gullet![/quote]SCUM! ...........Louise Donowa, went to Ipswich didn''t he

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="Kolin Kob"][quote user="claud"]Digging through some old toy boxes I stumbled across 5 Panini ''85 stickers. Chris Woods, Greg Downs, Steve Bruce, John Devine and Keith Bertschin. Also in the same box was a Peter Mendham sticker from Panini ''84. 26 years passing has made me forget why I was keeping them. Anyone else had random finds over the years?[/quote]

I shot a snipe the other day when on an illicit poaching trip to the North Yorkshire moors. Imagine my surprise when, upon plucking and gutting the poor creature later on that evening to make a game pie, I found a lego figure with the face of Louie Donowa trapped in its gullet!
[/quote]

SCUM!

Louise Donowa, went to Ipswich didn''t he
[/quote]

No

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="Kolin Kob"]
lego figure with the face of Louie Donowa trapped in its gullet!
[/quote]

SCUM!

Louise Donowa, went to Ipswich didn''t he
[/quote]

No

[/quote]

Err, yes

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="dylanisabaddog"]

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="Kolin Kob"] lego figure with the face of Louie Donowa trapped in its gullet![/quote]SCUM! ...........Louise Donowa, went to Ipswich didn''t he[/quote]

No

[/quote]

Err, yes[/quote]Louie Donowa was born in Ipswich but came up through our youth system and was a member of the youth team that won the FA Youth Cup in 1983, he was also a member of the Milk Cup winning team of 1985. Just after the start of the 1985–86 season he was sold to Deportivo La Coruna for a fee of £50,000, when he returned to the UK he played 23 games for 1p5wich, that to me doesn''t make him Scum.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="SPat"][quote user="dylanisabaddog"]

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="Kolin Kob"] lego figure with the face of Louie Donowa trapped in its gullet![/quote]SCUM! ...........Louise Donowa, went to Ipswich didn''t he[/quote]

No

[/quote]

Err, yes[/quote]Louie Donowa was born in Ipswich but came up through our youth system and was a member of the youth team that won the FA Youth Cup in 1983, he was also a member of the Milk Cup winning team of 1985. Just after the start of the 1985–86 season he was sold to Deportivo La Coruna for a fee of £50,000, when he returned to the UK he played 23 games for 1p5wich, that to me doesn''t make him Scum.[/quote]

Yawn, it was a lighthearted reply to a joke post.

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="Harry"][quote user="SPat"][quote user="dylanisabaddog"]

No

[/quote]

Err, yes[/quote]Louie Donowa was born in Ipswich but came up through our youth system and was a member of the youth team that won the FA Youth Cup in 1983, he was also a member of the Milk Cup winning team of 1985. Just after the start of the 1985–86 season he was sold to Deportivo La Coruna for a fee of £50,000, when he returned to the UK he played 23 games for 1p5wich, that to me doesn''t make him Scum.[/quote]

Yawn, it was a lighthearted reply to a joke post.[/quote]This is no joke.