Sign in to follow this  
nu_matik

Away season tickets...

Hi there... Not sure how away season tickets work.. can you buy them as a stand-alone without a regular season ticket? if so, how much do they cost? and where are they on sale?many thanksOTBC

[quote user="nu_matik"]Hi there... Not sure how away season tickets work.. can you buy them as a stand-alone without a regular season ticket? if so, how much do they cost? and where are they on sale?
many thanks
OTBC
[/quote]

Yes a lad and his uncle I believe, posted to say they had just bought the last couple of Away Season tickets. I seem to recall they were rounded on as being bandwaggon jumpers and all round blaggards but I wasnt entirely sure why. But yes, they have all been sold.

Cheers.... might still ring up! Cant wait to jump on the crazy premier league bandwagon!! never been to a city away game before! :/

If you''ve never been to an away game then maybe an away season ticket isn''t for you. Hell of a commitment and a very, very expensive one too.

is any away season ticket holder a bandwagon jumper?

average 20 games at £40 a pop plus travel and expenses being well over that...£2k for a season (I''ll end up way over 3k down with hotels and er? beer!)...and all this to maybe not ever seeing a win for your troubles...nah. All the masses that are Norwich based that give the team a few hours every other Saturday for a £4-500 a season should probably keep quiet. Its definitely easier popping on a bus or making out you are shopping at Morrisons 2 twice a month than sitting on the M6 for 8hours!

Having an away ST doesn’t mean you have to go to every game, you’re allowed to reject 5.

I got one because it guarantees me a ticket for every game, and so I don’t have to go through the application process every time (I was in Priority Group 2 anyway, so not a band wagon jumper).

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]Having an away ST doesn’t mean you have to go to every game, you’re allowed to reject 5. I got one because it guarantees me a ticket for every game, and so I don’t have to go through the application process every time (I was in Priority Group 2 anyway, so not a band wagon jumper).[/quote]

Doesn''t the away st include all the cup games this season too, so they will count as rejected ones if you dont go ??

I will go to every league game bar the first (as on holiday) and most prob the cup games if it works out that way and work commitments allow,

WSC, I personally dont like your ''Holier than thou'' posts...are you you really NCFC or all about yourself? I personally think the former, time will tell.

[quote user="spencer 1970"]I will go to every league game bar the first (as on holiday) and most prob the cup games if it works out that way and work commitments allow,

WSC, I personally dont like your ''Holier than thou'' posts...are you you really NCFC or all about yourself? I personally think the former, time will tell.[/quote]

What ''Holier than thou'' posts? You don''t know me at all.

What you on about? I just said getting an away ST doesn''t make you a band wagon jumper.

[quote user="spencer 1970"]is any away season ticket holder a bandwagon jumper?

average 20 games at £40 a pop plus travel and expenses being well over that...£2k for a season (I''ll end up way over 3k down with hotels and er? beer!)...and all this to maybe not ever seeing a win for your troubles...nah. All the masses that are Norwich based that give the team a few hours every other Saturday for a £4-500 a season should probably keep quiet. Its definitely easier popping on a bus or making out you are shopping at Morrisons 2 twice a month than sitting on the M6 for 8hours![/quote]

Yep it''s much better to give your cash to all city''s rivals rather than give money to the team you actually support!!!!!!!

All these people ''jumping on the bandwagon'' and getting away season tickets !The only time I had one was when we were in division 1 -- what''s that make me ?