Sign in to follow this  
G

Titus Bramble spotted

[quote user="Muddy funster"]I''m sorry but Bramble is proper shite.[/quote]

Don''t be sorry.He''s nicknamed Tits''up Bumble for a reason! 

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]I saw Paul Dickov in Peppermint Park.[/quote]I just saw Neville Southall in Hy''s a few minutes ago.Coincidence? I think not!

Fourth Official on Twitter, who has been right about Bennett, Pilkington and is claiming Lansbury is on the verge of signing says:

Good news for #SAFC fans; Bramble could be leaving soon! Bad news for Norwich, it could be to them! #NCFC

I once saw Gerry Mannion in the Lido on Aylsham Road.

Jim Oliver was my neighbour on the same road. A modest semi really, highlighting the wage difference of players then and now. Oliver was a very good player too, certainly no also-ran.

In those days players had to carve out a career when they could no longer play professional football. No millions in the bank for them. Many became publicans, financed by their small nest-egg.

I believe Jim went into partnership in a local sports shop. Some on here would know more.

[quote user="mississauga_canary"]Fourth Official on Twitter, who has been right about Bennett, Pilkington and is claiming Lansbury is on the verge of signing says:

Good news for #SAFC fans; Bramble could be leaving soon! Bad news for Norwich, it could be to them! #NCFC[/quote]He then later tweeted that he was reading rumours off a Norwich forum - so Fourth Official is getting his information off here. Nice reliable source then.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="mississauga_canary"]Fourth Official on Twitter, who has been right about Bennett, Pilkington and is claiming Lansbury is on the verge of signing says:

Good news for #SAFC fans; Bramble could be leaving soon! Bad news for Norwich, it could be to them! #NCFC[/quote]He then later tweeted that he was reading rumours off a Norwich forum - so Fourth Official is getting his information off here. Nice reliable source then.[/quote]

No, someone questioned him that he was doing it, and he put it in sarcasm.

[quote user="Captain Fantastic"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="mississauga_canary"]Fourth Official on Twitter, who has been right about Bennett, Pilkington and is claiming Lansbury is on the verge of signing says: Good news for #SAFC fans; Bramble could be leaving soon! Bad news for Norwich, it could be to them! #NCFC[/quote]

He then later tweeted that he was reading rumours off a Norwich forum - so Fourth Official is getting his information off here. Nice reliable source then.
[/quote] No, someone questioned him that he was doing it, and he put it in sarcasm.[/quote]

Yeah, I caught that reading it the second time. I must have still been a bit blurry eyed this morning.

Would be a great signing though, many Sunderland fans saying he was their best defender last season - can''t see it myself doubt Sunderland want to sell a first choice defender and doubt Bramble would want to move to a smaller club.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]I saw Rio Ferdinand in Ritzys.... ahhhh Ritzys... takes me back (what was the place next door to it called?)[/quote]I just saw David Unsworth in the Samson and Hercules

I saw Kevin Drinkell in the Eaton Red Lion many moons ago! also BIG DADDY at Londons Pettycoat Lane market, but so far Titus has''nt been seen in asda.

[quote user="Kolin Kob"] [quote user="Canaries Utd"]I saw Rio Ferdinand in Ritzys.... ahhhh Ritzys... takes me back (what was the place next door to it called?)[/quote]I just saw David Unsworth in the Samson and Hercules[/quote]Impressive stuff Kolin, i''ll give you a bonus point if you name the pubic baths that were there first???

Sandy Kennon could be seen at the Norwich Bowl of a summer. As a bouncer. This was at a time when footballers needed a summer job.