Sign in to follow this  
G

Titus Bramble spotted

Couple mates saw him in Mercy Saturday night. He''s from round here anyway so maybe it was just a night out...

[quote user="G"]Couple mates saw him in Mercy Saturday night. He''s from round here anyway so maybe it was just a night out...[/quote]

I really really hope it is a coincidence! Would rather stick with what we already have, I''d even rather we signed the Doc back

[quote user="G"]Couple mates saw him in Mercy Saturday night. He''s from round here anyway so maybe it was just a night out...[/quote]Mercy is shut for four months!!!

[quote user="NCFC4LIFE"][quote user="G"]Couple mates saw him in Mercy Saturday night. He''s from round here anyway so maybe it was just a night out...[/quote]Mercy is shut for four months!!![/quote]End of that then.

One of the clubs anyway i wasnt even in the country so i don''t have a clue where they were.

[quote user="G"]One of the clubs anyway i wasnt even in the country so i don''t have a clue where they were.[/quote]

Keep digging as the hole is getting bigger[;)]

Very good player but too much £ for us I''d have thought.

A regular visitor to Norwich over the years anyway.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="G"]One of the clubs anyway i wasnt even in the country so i don''t have a clue where they were.[/quote]

Keep digging as the hole is getting bigger[;)]

[/quote]

Haha it was pulse my mistake i''ve just read the message i was sent again but as I said he''s from Ipswich so he was probably just in the area before the season started. Just passing on what i''ve heard.

Bramble is always out in the City.

Remember the night he drove into some poor old dears wall in Newton Flotman?

I''ve seen both Titus and Tes in the city before - never met Titus but i have spoken to Tes and in my opinion he''s arrogant and nasty.  must have been hard for such a huge star to sign for Felixstowe or wherever he plays now!

Tes Bramble is playing ''drop the soap'' at her majesty''s expense isn''t he?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]GJP i seriously hope you are joking....[/quote]

About Titus Bramble being a very good player?

Not at all.

He''s known to have made a couple of big errors down the years but those moments are far outweighed by his good games.

Across a full Premier League season (of which he has had several) his form his generally very good.

Hence why Steve Bruce, who was an alright defender in his day, took him to Sunderland from Wigan.

[quote user="G"]Titus Bramble spotted[/quote][IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/tb.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="G"]Titus Bramble spotted[/quote]

[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/tb.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

Well played had me in stitches for about 20 mins.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="G"]Titus Bramble spotted[/quote]

[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/tb.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

Strange how his affliction doesn''t affect his eyes, mouth, scalp or ears[:^)]

I''m hungry. Now where did I put that spotted dick?

I really hope not, whenever i watch him on telly he''s always nervy and looks like he has bad error in him not to mention his positional sense is awful.

[quote user="Yellowbeagle"]I really hope not, whenever i watch him on telly he''s always nervy and looks like he has bad error in him not to mention his positional sense is awful.[/quote]

See this kind of opinion is very harsh on Bramble because it''s obviously based on very little.

People only seem to remember him for a couple of high profile cock ups (which he has greatly cut out over recent seasons) but they don''t seem to take into account the fact that most weeks he''ll play a good game.

Saying something like "his positional sense is awful" is total tosh. I''ve seen the guy play in the flesh a few times and I''ve watched him enough on TV enough to know that he''s actually a very good defender who is comfortable playing the ball with either foot. Even when we played Wigan in a friendly a couple of years back people should have been able to see how easy he made everything look. That''s why he has played in the Premier League regularly for the last few years - he''s got the quality to cut it that level.

And, as I mentioned earlier in the thread, Steve Bruce worked with him at Wigan, he saw him in training every day, he picked him for the team and then when he left he bought him for Sunderland. He then helped Sunderland to a very good first few months in the Premier League last season (before he got injured and they sold Darren Bent and everything went wrong).

Far, far better player than most on this thread have given him credit for but obviously his years of playing in the Premier League suggest that the people at that level of football recognise his quality.

[quote user="GJP"]. That''s why he has played in the Premier League regularly for the last few years - he''s got the quality to cut it that level.

[/quote]

Agreed, you don''t last as long as he has at that level and not have something going for you.

[quote user="The Original Pboro_Canary"][quote user="GJP"]. That''s why he has played in the Premier League regularly for the last few years - he''s got the quality to cut it that level.

[/quote]

Agreed, you don''t last as long as he has at that level and not have something going for you.

[/quote]

I guess we''ll have to agree to disagree, i''m not basing it on individual mistakes although that doesnt help but having played that position myself at a pretty decent level i tend to keep a look out especially for whats happening in that area. The players individual raw abilities are very good and i''m sure that what people like Steve Bruce see that in him, but i stand by his positional play is terrible, what i see imo is a top premier league defender abilities wise who read''s the game aswell as a bottom half championship defender.

[quote user="GJP"]

Not at all.

He''s known to have made a couple of big errors down the years but those moments are far outweighed by his good games.

Across a full Premier League season (of which he has had several) his form his generally very good.

Hence why Steve Bruce, who was an alright defender in his day, took him to Sunderland from Wigan.

[/quote]

And has now signed West Brown and John O Shea to shore up that area.

[quote user="Jacko"][quote user="GJP"]

Not at all.

[/quote]

And has now signed West Brown and John O Shea to shore up that area.

[/quote]

A sensible move because last season they were short of numbers and struggled when Michael Turner and Bramble (the first choice pairing) got injured.