Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

My Name is KG and I'm an addict

Im starting to feel like an addict, I cant sleep, I have to check this and other Forums every few minutes.

Shaking, headaches , Dizzyness.

Can anybody help ?

DD, are you actually running round the room like the stick bloke in your avatar??? I am!!

I''ve got the same symptoms! It is putting off my essays (long night ahead of me this evening ) which are fairly urgent. Why can''t news be in one big chunk instead of this tantalisingly horrible drawn out saga...arrghhhh!

[quote]DD, are you actually running round the room like the stick bloke in your avatar??? I am!![/quote]

I''m not running around quite as much as my little bloke (I mean my avatar!  Could be taken to mean something veeeeery different!)  But I am very restless.  Until we announce the Ashton deal I won''t believe it

The clubshop does a nice line in ''meeces'' for computers.  You can stare at the club logo while your heart keeps racing and palms keep sweating.  I''ve only got the mousemat with the team photo on, and that''s probably even worse as we sit and wait...and wait...and...

You should be ashamed of yourselves! You''re all weak willed, paranoid, PC chair potatoes!!!! Get a life, and do something more positive with your pathetic, uninteresting and mediocre existence! 

They should bring back National Service, and make decent MEN & WOMEN out of you "Saddo''s!"

Now - please excuse me, whilst I look on the other footy web-sites, for any info on Master Dean Ashton and his impending arrival to this fine soccer club......

must fight the urge!..... must fight the urge!..... stay away from PC!..... stay away from PCccccccccccccYEEEEEAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH! I MUST BE STRONG!!!!..........  OTBC ;~)

my name is also kg and i can''t take the pressure anymore me broadband has bit the dust and i am now down to dailing up every few minutes somebody please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!