Sign in to follow this  
yellow blood

Thomas Hitzlsperger

It was said he was travelling that way because he was looking for a new club. Imagining him pitching up at Carra Rud begging for a contract.

the millionnaire who got out of paying a speeding fine because he is technically ''unemployed''.  if that were me, i''d make a donation to charity for the same amount - least he could do.

doubt he''ll ever play for us, but i do rate him as a strong midfielder.

[quote user="San Miguel"]

the millionnaire who got out of paying a speeding fine because he is technically ''unemployed''.  if that were me, i''d make a donation to charity for the same amount - least he could do.

[/quote]

He got fined, just didn''t get a ban as he needed his car to hawk himself about.

[quote user="San Miguel"]

[/quote]

This is a joke comment surely!!! Why should he make a donation to charity as well. In fact what marks me is the £15 victim surcharge, there are no bloody victims.

Far as I am concerned he got caught, got told off. Credit to CPS for showing some common sense. After all a millionaire footballer who commands at least a 6 figure salary is a good shout for the tax man and the local economy where he ends up.

The victim surcharge was something the Government introduced a couple of years ago, onto most motoring offences.It is supposed to go towards a  kitty for general victims of crime, not to a ''victim'' in a specific case.Anyone believe that actually happens?  no me neither... just another way to use motorists as a cash cow.

It would be nice if the law was straightforward regarding motoring offences. I always thought that if you reached a certain number of points you got a ban, seems in this case they were thinking of banning him and then sticking points on his license (unless he already had six points and this six points would activate the ban).