Sign in to follow this  
Ooh Ahh Lee Power

Coventry miss out on Pacheco

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_7037735,00.html

Coventry have missed out on Dani Pacheco. Apparently Liverpool want to loan him out to a team nearer to Liverpool.

No chance of him coming to us then.

I would love him back, I don''t think it completly writes him off coming.

I reckon they probably will be happy with him going to a Premier League team, that''s even if Lambert is interested.

[quote user="YellowLittle1"]I would love him back, I don''t think it completly writes him off coming.

I reckon they probably will be happy with him going to a Premier League team, that''s even if Lambert is interested.[/quote]Exactly. I''m sure a lot of Championship teams would want him so out of all of them they''d prefer him to go to a closer one, but no doubt Liverpool would prefer it even more if he went to a non-rival Premier League team. I also think there might be more to it that meets the eye, why would they have ''looked to have wrapped up a deal'' and then all of a sudden Liverpool suddenly realise how far away Coventry is.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="YellowLittle1"]I would love him back, I don''t think it completly writes him off coming.

I reckon they probably will be happy with him going to a Premier League team, that''s even if Lambert is interested.[/quote]Exactly. I''m sure a lot of Championship teams would want him so out of all of them they''d prefer him to go to a closer one, but no doubt Liverpool would prefer it even more if he went to a non-rival Premier League team. I also think there might be more to it that meets the eye, why would they have ''looked to have wrapped up a deal'' and then all of a sudden Liverpool suddenly realise how far away Coventry is.[/quote]

I think maybe another team which were more appropriate maybe came in for him??

Everytime I quote is messes up, what am I doing wrong?

What browser are you using?

Quotes don''t work on Safari. They do on firefox. IE i think you to press something, like enable compatibility mode or something.

Back on topic.

Is there room for Pacheco anyway? We will presumably have 5, maybe 6 strikers at the end of the transfer window (depending on who leaves). The diamond may become obsolete, so unless he can play out wide, he wouldn''t have a place in the squad.

In IE9 there is a button that looks like a broken piece of paper at the end of your browser bar. Click that to enable compatibility mode while you are on this website. That should fix it.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]What browser are you using? Quotes don''t work on Safari. They do on firefox. IE i think you to press something, like enable compatibility mode or something. Back on topic. Is there room for Pacheco anyway? We will presumably have 5, maybe 6 strikers at the end of the transfer window (depending on who leaves). The diamond may become obsolete, so unless he can play out wide, he wouldn''t have a place in the squad.[/quote]

Theres room for Pacheco at the tip of the diamond and i think that suits him better than up top anyway.

[quote user="G"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]What browser are you using? Quotes don''t work on Safari. They do on firefox. IE i think you to press something, like enable compatibility mode or something. Back on topic. Is there room for Pacheco anyway? We will presumably have 5, maybe 6 strikers at the end of the transfer window (depending on who leaves). The diamond may become obsolete, so unless he can play out wide, he wouldn''t have a place in the squad.[/quote]

Theres room for Pacheco at the tip of the diamond and i think that suits him better than up top anyway.

[/quote]

Thanks guys, Appreciate it (y)

I think he could be handy to have, depandant on who goes out I think.
I think IF Chris Martin was to be loaned out, which I don''t want him to. Then he could come in and play up top and just behind the strikers. I suppose it would be another attaching option but depends on whether it would be financially worth i.e wages and loan fee.

But will we be playing the diamond?

We have two young talented wingers, they aren''t going to sit on the bench all season, as soon as Hoolahan isn''t playing well, the diamond will probably be dropped you would assume. Getting in a back up player for that, seems like wasting money on Bennett and Pilkington....

Of course i could be wrong, but you can''t play all of them at once, unless we only play one striker, but we have also bought 2 new strikers, have 2 that will definatly get a chance, and you would have though Martin or Macdonald would stick around.

We have enough players with ''potential'' all signings now ( the 1 or 2 we will prob make ) need to make serious improvements on our first 11.... Pacheco doesn''t offer that anymore that the players we have brought in.

I may be wrong but aren''t we only allowed 2 loans in the Prem?

If that is the case I can''t see PL using both loans now, I would imagine he would keep one loan place for January

You cannot be serious. Pacheco will probably get into the Spanish side within the next two years. The player oozes class and would definitely add to our squad.

[quote user="silver fox"]You cannot be serious. Pacheco will probably get into the Spanish side within the next two years. The player oozes class and would definitely add to our squad.[/quote]

I agree. Personally I think he offers more than Lansbury, and said at the end of the season I''d like him back here.