Sign in to follow this  
Barclay Trucker

Gorleston Saturday

[quote user="Lennon7"]Can all the people that are going on Saturday write all about it (squad, result, scorers, who played well, who didn''t etc) when they get home as i''m unable to go ! Thanks!
[/quote]

Busy all weekend and Monday, but will do my best to post about the match on Tuesday; I suspect the messageboard won''t be short of analysis though.

Latest weather guesstimation for Gorleston on saturday.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/2332?area=NR31

At least they''re guessing the wind at 15 mph, instead of the 25 mph they were saying yesterday. IF they''re right, at least that will be better.

Lets hope the heavy rain doesn''t materialise, or at least not between 2 pm & 5 pm.

[quote user="Canarygeorge"]Latest weather guesstimation for Gorleston on saturday. http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/2332?area=NR31 At least they''re guessing the wind at 15 mph, instead of the 25 mph they were saying yesterday. IF they''re right, at least that will be better. Lets hope the heavy rain doesn''t materialise, or at least not between 2 pm & 5 pm.[/quote]

I''ll take my netbook with me and do my best to keep people posted, hope the Battery lasts out. 

Hope the weather gets better! Haha. Currently raining and very dull in Norwich, so i''m guessing it''s not too much different at Gorleston.

I think it''s going to be a wet match! :P

Just normal rain here in Gorleston at the moment, when the forecasters said it would torrential rain now, clearing Gorleston and the coast between 3 and 4 o''clock.