Sign in to follow this  
Barclay Trucker

Gorleston Saturday

Just wondering who has got tickets for saturdays friendly at Emerald Park Gorleston, will there be a few of us there. Have heard Lambert will be fielding a strong team... Looking forward to seeing some the new guys.

Despite ticket prices being a rip off, think I might get some; really missing the football now, can''t wait till the season starts!

Despite living in Gorleston I can''t get to the game, my eldest is in a swimming Gala at 4pm.

[quote user="ryan1992"]I''ll be there :)[/quote]

Not been able to get a ticket yet but will def try to get there £15 is a lot but I think it will all go to Gorleston and keep them solvent   all season,

i''ll be going as my grandad works at gorleston club works with the chairman. they are £15 i would have thought to keep gorleston club going. you can get them from music lovers down gorleston high street.

think its just tickets just went down to the music lovers to get mine... he said he only had one ticket left this morning but got a handful in at 11am so i got 3... he said they have been going quite quick so glad i got mine

Anyone know how much Zaragoza and Parma tickets are? Can I get them of the normal website to buy tickets?

[quote user="G"]Anyone know how much Zaragoza and Parma tickets are? Can I get them of the normal website to buy tickets?[/quote]

Adults - £15, 65+ - £10, Under 16 - £5

Tickets can be bought of the official webiste and ticket office.

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]think its just tickets just went down to the music lovers to get mine... he said he only had one ticket left this morning but got a handful in at 11am so i got 3... he said they have been going quite quick so glad i got mine[/quote]

Thanks for that - it would have been a last minute decision anyway (that''s if I could pull myself away from the Blofield Heath Beer Festival!) [B][B][B]

All players that can be considered for the 1st team will be there and Lambert will be managing ( usually Ricky Martin for the local friendlies ). It will be the Germany tour squad

Tickets are available from Music Lovers, Gorleston High St. or Spick & Span at both Gt. Yarmouth and Caister High Street. £15 (£10 concessions)

[quote user="paul moy"]Indeed... the German friendly is nine Euros = 8 quid and includes 3 matches[/quote]

Get a grip... I asked who WAS going not who isnt...

If you can get to Germany and back for less than £15 then i''l hold my hands upto you and whilst I do that, I''d appreciate it if you can tell me where I can do the same!!

£15 ain''t alot, and if it helps a local side out buy putting cash into there coffers then i''l pay it all day long!!!

Some people...

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]music lovers in gorleston... or go down to gorleston club[/quote]

Gorleston club open till 7-30 friday night for ticket sales

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]music lovers in gorleston... or go down to gorleston club[/quote]

Gorleston club open till 7-30 friday night for ticket sales

[/quote]

thats how we will be getting ours, does anyone know what the concession groups are?

As a Greens fan I must admit it is a bit steep having to pay £15 to watch Norwich, but I''m quite happy to pay that to watch the excellent football Gorleston play!!

The money will set us up nicely for the season though.

You can call the credit card hotline on 01493 852713 to buy a ticket and then collect on the day. A limited number will be for sale on the gate.

If you go to Wroxham you will see all the senior players that are not in the clubs plans.

Weather link for Gorleston on saturday, below. Bring your wellies & wrap up warm.

Heavy rain & strong winds forecast. (i hope the weather people have got it wrong, as usual.)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/2332?area=NR31

Can all the people that are going on Saturday write all about it (squad, result, scorers, who played well, who didn''t etc) when they get home as i''m unable to go ! Thanks!

i wished im a few years older as im currently training with Gorleston Under 18s and would love to play against the team i follow!!