Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Norwich City vs Gorleston Match Thread

[quote user="Canarygeorge"]They keep repeating all the goals on sky. Sorry Graham, i can record them, but don''t know how to put them on you tube.[/quote]

You need to rush out and buy a video card or similar for your computer, hook it up to your Sky+ box and transfer the footage to your PC then upload it to youtube.

Hurry up...

Thanks for that Joanna, although i won''t be rushing anywhere tonight.

I''ve got sky broadband & obviously sky tv. Presumably there has to be a lead connecting one to the other, to transfer the footage, right?

[quote user="Canarygeorge"]Thanks for that Joanna, although i won''t be rushing anywhere tonight. I''ve got sky broadband & obviously sky tv. Presumably there has to be a lead connecting one to the other, to transfer the footage, right?[/quote]

You can''t transfer anything directly from you Sky+ box to the internet as you need a piece of kit in between, whether it''s a video card in your PC or a external USB device which connects to the Scart output on your Sky+ box. You then play back your recording and copy it to the hard drive on your PC, edit it and convert it to the right format. You can then upload it to youtube or wherever.

[quote user="Canarygeorge"]I thought you are deaf Wiz. Put the subtitles on........oh wait.......[/quote]

All sorted now with my new super duper hearing aid.........but there''s still no sound on link! [;)]