Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

Lambert confirms he is looking for a defender and Pilkington may not be ready for Wigan.

Cheers for the link, seems "Pilks" is going to be eased into things, pity that, had hoped he would be fighting fit and raring to go from the off, but I''m not going to question the medical team he did pass one after all, so to keep up trust thing that''s going on " in the medical team I trust".

Good grief! I had no idea TeamTalk was still going. Having never lived in Norfolk, I remember the days when the intriguing TeamTalk headlines on Teletext was the only way of keeping abreast of what was going on with the club. I even called it [the premium rate number] once; I think the news was summat to do with Keith O''Neill possibly leaving. Thank God for getting Internet access at University in 1995, where a page created by one Stewart Bamford had a discussion board where fans could fill me in with a lot more detail about goings on at the club. I still distinctly remember a regular Scandinavian poster called Dag T Hoelseth; the first time I was aware of Canaries support outside these fair isles. This was in the days before it was common for people to hide behind avatars. Either of you guys frequent this forum?

I lurk on this forum. My only pinkun outings in recent times were winning a huckerby shirt and a god awful picture of me in San Francisco in my city shirt! Don''t have the time to do much else these days.

I started doing Norwich city online stuff around 1993 and packed it all in around 2003 when it stopped being fun due to all the grief and other people had time to do a much better job.

Still have my season ticket in the lower barclay!

Stewart Bamford