Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Pacheco

Tweeted ''Been on phone to marc tierney today :):) happy days over there! :) all

the best for him and everyone down there!! What a nice people there!''He loves us - I am sure if Liverpool label him surplus to requirements then he would come here in a shot (unless he wants to go back to Spain) Sign him up Lambo! [:)]

One of the red top papers this morning had young Dani heading off to Blackpool on a season long loan...........lucky buggers.

[quote user="Twitchy"]One of the red top papers this morning had young Dani heading off to Blackpool on a season long loan...........lucky buggers.[/quote]

Daniel Pacheco

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="Twitchy"]One of the red top papers this morning had young Dani heading off to Blackpool on a season long loan...........lucky buggers.[/quote]

Daniel Pacheco

[/quote]So there is hope then EC.

Pacheco will be staying put at Liverpool until all his international commitments are completed.

Absolutely no chance of going to Blackpool, as if he goes anywhere, it will be to a Premiership side.

If he goes to a Premiership side (permanently, or otherwise) it will in most likelihood be us.

I personally think we''ll see Dani arrive back on a season-loan in late August, although I''d love a permanent deal. Potentially a truly brilliant player, and clearly a pretty well-grounded and pleasant person!

[quote user="CanaryJames"]Pacheco will be staying put at Liverpool until all his international commitments are completed.

Absolutely no chance of going to Blackpool, as if he goes anywhere, it will be to a Premiership side.

If he goes to a Premiership side (permanently, or otherwise) it will in most likelihood be us.

I personally think we''ll see Dani arrive back on a season-loan in late August, although I''d love a permanent deal. Potentially a truly brilliant player, and clearly a pretty well-grounded and pleasant person![/quote]Hope you are right CanaryJames I would love to see Dani back here, loan or permanent.

As Premier League teams are only allowed 2 players on loan I doubt Lambert will use his last spot on a player who would only be back up, and might possibly struggle to make the bench.Pacheco has a lot of potential and could be a great player, but he isn''t one yet and was passed by in games in the Championship last year. He needs games desperately but I''m not sure Norwich is the place for him right now.

Well he''s on the plane with Liverpool to Asia for their pre-season tour because I saw a picture of him with Raul Meireles (sp) and it would surprise me if Lambert wanted him, that he''d wait until after respective pre season tours were done with each clubs.

For me. Pacheco (like Lansbury) would suit the PL more than the Championship and I''d love to see him back.

With more time and space on the ball he''d be great competition for Hoolahan and equally good up front.

Liverpool fans want to see him in their first team squad and getting games, which is an indication of how highly he is thought of.

I think Lambert will leave the other loan spot free for as long as possible.

As much as i like Pacheco, and think he will be a great player in years to come. At the moment i just don''t think there is a place for him. If it comes to January and our attacking players are struggling, that would be the time to get him.

Although if Liverlose don''t want him this season, he may go out on loan for the whole season anyway. But like Bethnal Y&G said, i really don''t think Lambert would sign him on loan.

I''d love him back here, Dani and Lansbury, but I fear the door is already shut in terms of their being "room" in the squad?

But yes please. Though some of the more ''established'' midfielders may have to go first-yes, OTJ, yes Hughes, yes Smith (on loan), yes, there is talk about Surman maybe leaving, but who else? Fox? Lapps?

[quote user="Old Shuck"]I''d love him back here, Dani and Lansbury, but I fear the door is already shut in terms of their being "room" in the squad?

But yes please. Though some of the more ''established'' midfielders may have to go first-yes, OTJ, yes Hughes, yes Smith (on loan), yes, there is talk about Surman maybe leaving, but who else? Fox? Lapps?[/quote]They''re both under 21 so would not count as part of the 25.

It is nice to know he still cares about us!"Would love to know when Norwich city is playing their first friendly game? Thought It was yesterday (saturday..) ??? Thank you!!"