Not at Gorlestones I understand!

Cody McDonald

Steven Hughes

Steven Smith

Anthony McNamee

Mr Tudor Jones

Adam Drury??

I posted this in the match thread earlier reference Drury:

Our cleaner at work claims to have met Tierney at a Bookies on the Larkman during the week. During their conversation Tierney apparantly said that Drury had picked up an injury in training but should be fit for the start of the season so that might be why he''s not there.

The way Oli Johnson is talking on Facebook, It would appear he as been told he does not have a future at the club.

Really wouldn''t be surprised to see Oli Johnson join Yeovil on loan next week. Terry Skiverton (Yeovil manager) said the club have agreed a deal to sign a former loan player on loan and will join next week.

Given the fact he probably wasn''t there at all, indicates he could be the player joining Yeovil on loan.

Should do him very good to play regularly for a season.

[quote user="Hoolahoop"]Not at Gorlestones I understand! Cody McDonald Steven Hughes Steven Smith Anthony McNamee Mr Tudor Jones Adam Drury??[/quote]

Fingers crossed, wages bill trimmed, more money available to spend on better.

[quote user="Hoolahoop"]Not at Gorlestones I understand! Cody McDonald Steven Hughes Steven Smith Anthony McNamee Mr Tudor Jones Adam Drury??[/quote]

That''s one half of a decent mid-table Championship team.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]

That''s one half of a decent mid-table Championship team.

[/quote]

Give over!

The report on the game notes no Lappin or McDonald.  Anyone know why?

Also, I can''t see any mention of Oli Johnson or McNamee.  Were they there today?  If not, anyone know why?

I wouldnt read too much into the line ups today... wait until Parma and Zaragoza then we will know whos leaving

Actually I think we''ll have a better idea when we find out who''s off to Germany, I suspect those left behind are left behind to find new clubs.

It may be something, it maybe nothing but the squad list in the Gorleston programme omitted Hughes,McNamee,Johnson,S.Smith,Daley,McDonald and Tudur-Jones.....you''d assume they got that list from NCFC?

[quote user="Somerset Canary"]Really wouldn''t be surprised to see Oli Johnson join Yeovil on loan next week. Terry Skiverton (Yeovil manager) said the club have agreed a deal to sign a former loan player on loan and will join next week. Given the fact he probably wasn''t there at all, indicates he could be the player joining Yeovil on loan. Should do him very good to play regularly for a season.[/quote]

Could also be OTJ?

[quote user="SPANGLES"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Lappin''s absence is down to his wife giving birth.[/quote]

What colour was it?
[/quote]

Whatever sort of question is that?[:$]

We''re surely not going to give a squad place to Wilberforce?

Having just seen the goals on SSN, it looked like a stroll in the park (literally). We probably only hit second gear. Bradley Johnson''s goal was the best of the 7.

[quote user="Herman "]We can''t get rid of Cody[:''(][:''(][/quote]Nobody can afford him, that''s why.  We''re just biding our time until Serie A clubs come a knocking.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Herman "]We can''t get rid of Cody[:''(][:''(][/quote]

Nobody can afford him, that''s why.  We''re just biding our time until Serie A clubs come a knocking.
[/quote]

Why not, he is in contention for the European Player of the Year award after all?

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Herman "]We can''t get rid of Cody[:''(][:''(][/quote]

Nobody can afford him, that''s why.  We''re just biding our time until Serie A clubs come a knocking.
[/quote]

Why not, he is in contention for the European Player of the Year award after all?

[/quote]

Maybe that is why we are playing Parma.Shop window and all that[^o)]