Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

I won Russell Martins shirt

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]Haha no comment to winning his pants. Think I''ll wear it but dnt want to wear in signage out it''s a hard one what would u do?[/quote]Wear it for the first home game and get someone to take a photo of you wearing it in the snakepit then frame it.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Snakepit Lass"]Haha no comment to winning his pants. Think I''ll wear it but dnt want to wear in signage out it''s a hard one what would u do?[/quote]

Wear it for the first home game and get someone to take a photo of you wearing it in the snakepit then frame it.
[/quote]

F*** That! wear that and nothing else, take some photo''s and send them into Nuts and let Harry crack one off over you while earning £50 in the process

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Snakepit Lass"]Haha no comment to winning his pants. Think I''ll wear it but dnt want to wear in signage out it''s a hard one what would u do?[/quote]Wear it for the first home game and get someone to take a photo of you wearing it in the snakepit then frame it.[/quote]

F*** That! wear that and nothing else, take some photo''s and send them into Nuts and let Harry crack one off over you while earning £50 in the process

[/quote][IMG]http://elouai.com/images/yahoo/58.gif[/IMG] Now now Ben, don''t tar us all with the same brush as yourself.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Snakepit Lass"]Haha no comment to winning his pants. Think I''ll wear it but dnt want to wear in signage out it''s a hard one what would u do?[/quote]

Wear it for the first home game and get someone to take a photo of you wearing it in the snakepit then frame it.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[IMG]http://elouai.com/images/yahoo/58.gif[/IMG] Now now Ben, don''t tar us all with the same brush as yourself.
[/quote]

Shhhhhhhh! it could have worked for both of us Harry haha 

Frame it - could be worth money in the future - especially if he goes on to play for Scotland