Sign in to follow this  
londinhio

Away Ticket Stubs

Hello everyone,

I went to 10 away games last season but my dad has seemed to have chucked 4 of my away stubs out! Which I was very angry about. Anyhow has anyone got 4 stubs I could buy for a small fee?

Thanks

Mike

Ive got the same problem. Dads binned his.

I have contacted the club and while they can confirm we have bought 20 tickets to the same address that isnt enough.

The 5 we have are Forest, Preston, Sheff U, Coventry and Leeds 

Any help would be great.

It would seem a shame if they have. It isn''t like I didn''t go to the games last season! If the club had thought about this more then they could have had something on computer when buying tickets!

[quote user="londinhio"]It would seem a shame if they have. It isn''t like I didn''t go to the games last season! If the club had thought about this more then they could have had something on computer when buying tickets![/quote]

Maybe if you had thought about it more you would have taken greater care and trouble to keep your stubs somewhere safe.Why blame the Club for your problem?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Didn''t the club ban fans from doing this?[/quote]and they can prove it how?no names on away fans tickets and often un-reserved seating too.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="londinhio"]It would seem a shame if they have. It isn''t like I didn''t go to the games last season! If the club had thought about this more then they could have had something on computer when buying tickets![/quote]

Maybe if you had thought about it more you would have taken greater care and trouble to keep your stubs somewhere safe.Why blame the Club for your problem?

[/quote]You tell ''em, Tilly.Half the problem is some people get so bladdered at games they stumble about not knowing where they are then lose their stubs.That''s never happened to me of course...... losing the stub bit anyway.

That''s a bit harsh Mr TIL if you don''t mind me saying, the lad is only asking for a bit of help and it seems the odd person is willing to help him.

I feel the complaint has legs since the club all too quickly knows (on their computery thingy) when you''ve rejected 5 away games as an away season ticket holder that it shouldn''t be beyond them to be a bit more joined up as far as away sales goes.

...backs away slowly from the keyboardy thingy.....

Yes, how dare you be so selfish and inconsiderate of thick and stupid people who can''t look after their ticket stubs properly Tilly???

Just thought that I would mention it on here as I thought Norwich fans stick together. It isn''t like I am a fake fan who hasn''t been to any away games! Went to 10 this season and lots in league 1! Unfortunately Dad threw them out when moving out. I don''t think I deserve to be slatered for that! If I could be helped I would appreciate it.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="I am a Banana"]Didn''t the club ban fans from doing this?[/quote]

and they can prove it how?

no names on away fans tickets and often un-reserved seating too.
[/quote]

I only read it on here! Some people were selling stubs on ebay!

[quote user="londinhio"]Just thought that I would mention it on here as I thought Norwich fans stick together. It isn''t like I am a fake fan who hasn''t been to any away games! Went to 10 this season and lots in league 1! Unfortunately Dad threw them out when moving out. I don''t think I deserve to be slatered for that! If I could be helped I would appreciate it.[/quote]

Ignore the grumpy old fucks.I am sure someone out there might be of help!

The club should have your details still and it seems odd they can''t use that information for your benefit!

Strangely as soon as i finished typing i found one from QPR.It''s only one i''m afraid but it might help whoever wants it!

Not doubting or accusing anyone on here but how does anyone know that people asking for stubs to replace lost/missing ones are telling the truth?

Not anymore. I called and got a grumpy old woman.

I pleaded with her to allow me to send the ones I have and check the system to confirm I attended the others and she wouldnt.

[quote user="CDMullins"]Not anymore. I called and got a grumpy old woman. I pleaded with her to allow me to send the ones I have and check the system to confirm I attended the others and she wouldnt.[/quote]

Go down and see the tall black ( hope I''m allowed to say that) chap in the ticket office.

I''ve always found him to be extra helpful , friendly, polite and smiley, he certainly knows what good customer servive is all about.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="CDMullins"]Not anymore. I called and got a grumpy old woman. I pleaded with her to allow me to send the ones I have and check the system to confirm I attended the others and she wouldnt.[/quote]

Go down and see the tall black ( hope I''m allowed to say that) chap in the ticket office.

I''ve always found him to be extra helpful , friendly, polite and smiley, he certainly knows what good customer servive is all about.

[/quote]

I live in Leeds, Im going to call them again and hope I get someone different! Could ask for the tall black man!!

Its so frustrating, all they have to do is look on there computer and they''ll see the games we attended this season, not only that they''ll see the games we attended last season in League One, the season before when we went down, and the past 12 season''s we have been going, not just away but the odd home matches weve got to.

They''ll also see the Replica kit, training kits, season reviews, dvds and books and all other bits and bobs weve bought for the last 12 years.

Alternitvely I could keep and eye out on Ebay and try and pick up the 5 required stubs.

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="londinhio"]Just thought that I would mention it on here as I thought Norwich fans stick together. It isn''t like I am a fake fan who hasn''t been to any away games! Went to 10 this season and lots in league 1! Unfortunately Dad threw them out when moving out. I don''t think I deserve to be slatered for that! If I could be helped I would appreciate it.[/quote]

Ignore the grumpy old fucks.I am sure someone out there might be of help!

The club should have your details still and it seems odd they can''t use that information for your benefit!

[/quote]Herman, we might be grumpy old * ( at least we know that the '' f '' word doesn''t get through Archant''s filter ) but '' dems de rules ''. No ten ticket stubs no Priority Group 2.In case anyone was wondering I believe all away ticket stubs count towards the total so anyone who went to Gorleston yesterday and fancies some the other away pre-season friendlies can add them to any Championship stubs from last year to make up the ten needed for the new Premiership season

Fair point ...and Smith[Y] It''s just the lack of civility on here gets a bit wearing.

Man,i can be a right hypocrite[:$]

...and Smith must score

Pre-season friendlies do not count, it''s competitive (league and cup) only. From the Chelsea application details on the OS:

''Please note that only 10 different away match stubs from competitive games in the last 12 months will be accepted.''

[quote user="CDMullins"] Its so frustrating, all they have to do is look on there computer and they''ll see the games we attended this season, not only that they''ll see the games we attended last season in League One, the season before when we went down, and the past 12 season''s we have been going,.[/quote]

They will only record purchases against the person who paid so if you bought more than one ticket for a particular game it will only be recorded against whoever paid over the phone,booked online or paid at the counter.

Every single item/ticket for the last 12 years have been sent to the same address. Even when I moved out I left my address as my parents.

NCFC must have a record of either myself or dad, ordering 2 tickets for 10 games and having them delivered to the same address.

I hope common sense prevails in the end.

[quote user="CDMullins"]

Every single item/ticket for the last 12 years have been sent to the same address. Even when I moved out I left my address as my parents.

NCFC must have a record of either myself or dad, ordering 2 tickets for 10 games and having them delivered to the same address.

I hope common sense prevails in the end.

[/quote]But if they see your stubs on the system and don''t ask you to send them in, you could then give them to a mate who hasn''t been to 10. I''m not saying you would do this but it could happen if they did it that way.

Roy is right, if they bend the rules for one person, however many years'' record of purchases you have, then it will open the floodgates for people trying to beat the system unfairly.

We all know how it works and has done for many years, the bottom line is it''s your own responsibility to look after your stubs after each game. Don''t rely on others!

[quote user="s10_yellow"]Roy is right, if they bend the rules for one person, however many years'' record of purchases you have, then it will open the floodgates for people trying to beat the system unfairly. We all know how it works and has done for many years, the bottom line is it''s your own responsibility to look after your stubs after each game. Don''t rely on others![/quote]

[Y]