Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Young player Luke Daley joins Plymouth

[quote user="Francesco Volpe"]Did we get anything for him or has he gone on a free?? Unless I''m being blind it doesn''t mention it on the article . . .[/quote]

As Plymouth are skint I should imagine the fee was the cost of Luke''s train ticket down there (not first class though).

Good luck to the lad, with his pace he should do well in League Two.

Yorkshire, you can''t expect every player to come through the academy to be brilliant. I think we have done well lately.

Rob green, lorry smith, Tom adeyimi, jed steer, Declan Rudd to name a few!!

Smudger will be disappointed, I remember him trying to convince everyone that Luke Daley was the future of football.  Good luck to LD, I hope he can realise his potential with the Pilgrims.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Yorkshire, you can''t expect every player to come through the academy to be brilliant. I think we have done well lately.

Rob green, lorry smith, Tom adeyimi, jed steer, Declan Rudd to name a few!![/quote]If 13 years ago is seen as "lately" then every academy in the country has done exceedingly well!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Smudger will be disappointed, I remember him trying to convince everyone that Luke Daley was the future of football.  Good luck to LD, I hope he can realise his potential with the Pilgrims.[/quote]Smudger would never admit to getting anything wrong, ever. He instead insists on pointing out everything that he has got right, every time somebody says something he disagrees with.  Good luck to Luke Daley. To be honest I''ve never seen anything in him, never looked good enough for me, then went to Stevenage and didn''t get any football. This year is make or break for him I feel, if he doesn''t start banging the ball in the net then he is going to be playing for Wroxham in no time. Should do alright in League Two though, perhaps as a winger though because I just can''t see him making it as a striker.