Sign in to follow this  
Thisisbabyish

Richard Brindley

Did anyone else see him at left back in the second half?

I thought he was great on the ball and reminded me of a young Ashley Cole! (hope fully without the air rifles and gas cookers)

If I''m honest apart from Johnson he impressed me the most with his cameo. Hopefully one for the future!

i know one of Richards brothers and they seem very happy with his progress. i really wish the lad well...

i work with his bro at royal norwich golf club.... yes hes very gud and can play left wing too (very quick) and gud on the ball as u say.... hes on some academy/youth team games vs chelsea etc on youtube some gud performances and goals ;) bin with the club since about 10... dont think he got offered a contract early this year tho so he has been looking for other clubs, trials etc....howcome he was only on for 25/30 mins ? did he get injured ?

This boy happened to go to one of the country''s worst top 5 schools, Earlham High School, i was only in year 7 when he was in year 11, but hopefully will go on and make something of himself.

[quote user="Tookie140"]This boy happened to go to one of the country''s worst top 5 schools, Earlham High School, i was only in year 7 when he was in year 11, but hopefully will go on and make something of himself.[/quote]

Worst top 5? Surely just worst 5? ;)

[quote user="Tookie140"]This boy happened to go to one of the country''s worst top 5 schools, Earlham High School, i was only in year 7 when he was in year 11, but hopefully will go on and make something of himself.[/quote]

Worst top 5? Surely just worst 5? ;)

I used to play football with at under 12 level if I''m correct, it was the first year of 11 a-side football. He was head and shoulders above every player in the league. He used to play left back for us, but could easier play on the wing or right back as he''s so quick.  Also pretty strong so could definatly make it at least League 2 level.

Played with the lad for a few seasons and has always been head and shoulders above everyone else! Struggled with injuries last year but has made a comeback and has been offered a one year contract for this year :) Very quick and good on the ball! Thinks he usually plays right back though!