Sign in to follow this  
nobbyg

Super, Super Dean.......

http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/FirstNewsDetail/0,,10355~610614,00.html

ashton

This looks more like Crewe''s training ground than ours.  Presumabley taken this morning when he went to pick his boots up and clear his locker!

My only Deano concern is that he doesn''t get lonely down here on his own (without his parents house to leave his porsche outside) and get in with the shandy boys that we have in the club. 

It is no secret Worthy is not a great fan of the slackers.

Stability off the pitch means better performances on it.  Only Paul McGrath and Bryan Robson played better after lager!!

In a completely unrelated topic it was nice to see Mulryne work 10 times harder on Saturday than he did against Liverpool, I thought Brennan tried his hardest and it was a shame McVeigh wasn''t on the bench.

Yes, it''s at Crewe this morning - which we think rules out a press conference at 5pm.

"Our new signing... is stuck on the A11".

Actually, ignore that - I forgot he was already up here for a medical...

But a tight schedule for it to happen today.

Who says his parents weren''t here at the weekend having a look around with a view to buying in Norfolk, Nobby?  Who knows?  What the Crewe fans do seem to be saying is that he''s deadly serious about his career and if that''s the case then I think I''ll get him a crate of J2O when I next go to Makro!!!

The nets do not look Premiership quality!!

The posts look old.

That tree looks a bit big (and/or in the wrong place).

Also.......

Looks a bit sunny - considering it has been dark here since lunchtime.

We knew he was back up there this morning.

The presentation would not have been organised for here.

He does look happy though - obviously hasn''t thought about the M6 drive yet.  He really should use the M6 toll as it really is value for money.  Either that or A50 then down the M1. 

Perhaps the M6 has a Porsche lane.

I think there comes a time in every young footballers life Susie B where they can buy their own property, at nearly 22 I''d expect he''s more than capable of living on his own

"In a completely unrelated topic it was nice to see Mulryne work 10 times harder on Saturday than he did against Liverpool, I thought Brennan tried his hardest and it was a shame McVeigh wasn''t on the bench"

You are joking right, Mulryne was shocking on Saturday and lead to the goal

Well done Susie that is the spirit - just don''t get the ones with Cranberry in because they are awful.

If he moves into Kenton''s old (still unsold) house in Poringland he can pop round mine for any form of soft fruit based drink whenever he fancies. 

Hopefully he is a good lad with his head screwed on. 

Quote :  How can you tell it''s Crewe''s training ground from a post!?

Thats what I thought!  They do have posts at Colney too you know!!!  

[quote]The nets do not look Premiership quality!! The posts look old. That tree looks a bit big (and/or in the wrong place). Also....... Looks a bit sunny - considering it has been dark here since lun...[/quote]

Well it''s been sunny here and we''re only 30 miles from Crewe.

Presumably the setting sun came out to bid him farwell from the West as he heads to the land of the new dawn in the East

ncfc4prem...I meant so that his parents could be in the same general area, not under the same roof!  For someone who moved out aged 18 myself I wouldn''t have thought he was incapable of boiling an egg or making a bed by his age, but then again I know a few friends who couldn''t!!!!

I am one of the people who have helped turn Poringland from a Hamlet into a Metropolis.  Although our influx has provided the locals with a nice little supermarket. 

I am all for the local village spirit - just as long as they don''t build that new community centre and spoil my front garden!!

Apparently Mulryne is in Kenton''s House at the moment waiting to move to his new house.

Hmm - the hoodie he is wearing in both the Player of the Month and his signing with Doncaster photos are the same....was he at Colney or did he scoot down here afterwards?

[quote]The nets do not look Premiership quality!! The posts look old. That tree looks a bit big (and/or in the wrong place). Also....... Looks a bit sunny - considering it has been dark here since lun...[/quote]

I always get confused coming off the M6 toll...